Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Screen tilt

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RacefanofJr

RacefanofJr

• Members
  • 316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:54 PM

Hello Bleepin Family !
I have an Emachine Netbook, EM250, 1GB RAM...Windos XP Home.
This may be the wrong place to put this thread so let me know if we need to move it.
I let my niece borrow the net book for a day. Bad BAD BAD !
The computer works fine except the screen has to be in a certain position for me to be able to view whats on it. If the screen is straight up and down, it won't work, I get just a whitish/greyish glow. If ya tilt the screen back and inch or two, it's fine and works fine.
I checked the driver and it looked fine. I even tried to update it and I guess I already have the best driver on my machine.
The netbook has been taken apart once to glue in the power box thing , where ya plug the power cord into. The box had broke loose and is now glued in place.
Any idea on how to fix the screen issue ?
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated !

Edited by hamluis, 11 July 2011 - 07:15 PM.
Moved from XP to Internal Hardware.

The measure of man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users