Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joseph85719

joseph85719

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:07 PM

For some reason I can't sign in to check email, or other things like my espn insider account or my college' s student link page. What is wrong with my setup that it won't let me log into these various places? once i put my password and login, it processes my info and then a page comes up saying this page is currently unavailable try again later.
i am using internet explorer 5.0

Edited by joseph85719, 11 January 2006 - 09:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 11 January 2006 - 09:17 PM

What browser are you using?
Is your problem that you cannot enter the necessary log-in data (name, password) or that your browser doesn't remember your password, or is that the browser does not handle secure authentication?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users