Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

just hi!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shre

shre

• Banned
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:25 AM

hello,people i am a person who has applied for the training program in bleeping computers but i have not still got a seat i will come back qualified from the program and i will help u people as much as i can!Hope to see and help u soon!!!

regards,
shre.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 AM

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:29 AM

I would I highly recommend becoming more active here as per:

This is from the training program link: Malware Training Program Application

Please Note:
Due to the large numbers of requests for training, we utilize an automated program that will open a training slot to applicants when one becomes available. If the classes are full, please check back often to see if there is an opening. Additionally we request that you have a minimum of 20 posts on the Bleeping Computer forum. This will be used in conjunction with the application process to help us get an understanding of your posting style an ability to interact on a forum style help site.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

Welcome to BC! Keep checking, since places open up as students graduate. In the meantime, don't hesitate to help in the forums where you are confident of your knowledge and expertise. It's good practice.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users