Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DELL 1525 problems?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 B S J

B S J

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

OK i have two operating system vista basic 32BIT & 32BIT SP1. Every-time install vista & get to the home-screen then I insert Drivers & utilities in. It say Window xp or no Application. and i have Vista. I reboot or reinstall my 3 yeas ago and everything worked. Now try to reboot or reinstall vista & Drivers & utilities only two Drivers & utilities only gets install. I know you are suppose to go in order & i do go in order. Like DSS or NSS first I try to install one of them it said error. I can't install the Network Interface Card to access the internet to go to dell website to download the Drivers & utilities off there website said error.

I REAL REAL NEED SOME HELP. MY WARRANT END. I WOULD BE VERY Thankful FOR YOUR HELP. I HAVE EVERY CD THAT CAME WITH MY COMPUTER & AFTER INSTALLING VISTA AT MY HOMEPAGE ALL I HAVE IS RECYCLE CAN & AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER I HAVE TIME NO INTERNET COMPUTER WITH X ON BOTH SCREEN,BATTERY LIFE,AND SOMETHING ELSE I DON'T KNOW WAT IT IS.

I know this is ALOT of info.

PS. I will check my question and email 24/7 & THE OTHER CDs THAT CAN WITH MY COMPUTER - Drivers & utilities for webcam manager, Drivers & utilities Computer software is the one IM having problems with- Application cyberlink powerdvd 5.5 software- Roxio creator DE 10.1- MIcrosoft works 9. I also cant access the important drivers to save on other cd.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

I CAN'T ACCESS THE INTERNET AFTER INSTALLING VISTA. How can I access DEll driver i burned & DEll want to use your internet to verify the before install all the drives? So what do I do know?

WHEN I TRY DOWNLOAD FROM DRRIVERS CDs THAT CAME WITH MY COMPUTER IT SAY ERROR " This computer does not support this operating system" for Video Adapter & audio Adapter. Chipset is already install.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 B S J

B S J
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:01 PM

help me.

Edited by B S J, 08 July 2011 - 11:03 PM.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,379 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

Is there an XP install on this system...was there ever an XP install?

Can you boot into either Vista install? If so, which one is trouble-free?

Why are you trying to reinstall Vista? What problems led to your attempt to reinstall Vista?

Louis

#4 B S J

B S J
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

1. I have Vista basic.

2. the first time i reboot the screen was bury or fuzzy after all my drives and utilities cd it clear up the screen. Now the screen is crystal clear after I reinstall Operating system disc and chipset is install and didn't install it yet.

3. I cant repair the problem, i couldn't restore it, and couldn't make to my homepage.

4. Thank you very much for helping me.

PS. how do i boot into vista?

Edited by B S J, 09 July 2011 - 09:39 PM.

#5 B S J

B S J
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

PS. the first time i reboot my computer had a recycle can and four icons at the right bottom & the screen was bury or fuzzy but dell support told me it would clear after installing all the drivers & utilities and it did clear I was able to install all the drivers and utilities. Now after reinstall vista when it can whee to install vista D.diver or C.dive my c.drive say free-space 288gb & capacity say 300gb. I thought when you reinstall vista it clears your hard-drive?

#6 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,379 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:13 AM

Sorry, I can't be of much help with Vista (I've never used it)...let's wait for some comments from the more knowledgeable members :).

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users