Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PRINTER RECOMMENDATION

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rlight

rlight

• Members
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

Greetings,

I purchased an Epson NX420 All In One printer a few months ago. It seems that it uses a lot more ink that it should. I am printing basic text documents most of the time in black. Do any of you have any experience with this printer? Also, can you suggest another printer that is an All In One style, but more efficient?

thanks
rlight

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 booterbotter

booterbotter

• Members
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:28 AM

Hi,

Check my post, #3 or the whole thread. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic401331.html
That is normal for Epson printers. Is that the initial ink cartridges or you already replaced them with a new set?

Patience is a true virtue. Never give up, never surrender.
BleepingComputer.com Message Board Rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users