Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash Player Problems...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Piney Cone

Piney Cone

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

hi
so um
i'm having some problems with adobe flash player on firefox. I think I have version 3 of firefox, i haven't updated to 5 just yet. Whenever I come to a website, such as youtube, that needs adobe flash to work, it freezes. I think my adobe flash player is up to date though...i'm not sure if somethings wrong with my laptop or my version of firefox.
buttt
when i get on deviantart, some of the adobe flash needing things, like sitBack do work. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the website or the type of flash it needs. I'm just not sure. help, please? c:
i'm using windows 7.

Edited by Piney Cone, 07 July 2011 - 09:27 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

The Magician

• Security Colleague
  • 661 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

Hi Piney Cone. :)

There could be a couple of things going on here. I would suggest updating your firefox and adobe flash player to the latest versions.

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling both of them and then reinstalling (it's possible flash isn't the issue so reinstalling firefox could resolve the issue).

See how that goes. :thumbup2:

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal...you become something else entirely. A legend, Mr. Wayne, a legend!

If I have helped you please consider donating to the Neuroscience Research Institute.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users