Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blank Page On Iexplorer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SlagA

SlagA

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 11 January 2006 - 01:58 PM

Hi

Recently hit probs with a hijacker. Been downloading programs to wipe out the source.

I can now surf the web BUT Statcounter.com loads as a blank page with 'done' at the bottom. It's the only page that does this.

If i visit my websites (or the websites of other statcounter users) i can't see the counter. I've asked other people to check if they can load Statcounter.com (to eliminate a server-side issue) and whether they see my counter on their PCs and they can. I installed Netscape (to eliminate IE6.0) and that shows the same problem. I follwed MS advice and tried a right click on the blank page. Analyze turned up nothing and Source shows empty html headers

Does anyone know why just this page fails to load?
Sorry for the newbie question
SlagA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:37 PM

I see you've posted a log in the HJT forum.

Let's wait until you've been attended to there before proceeding on with this question.
Some of the associated problems you note above may be fixed after cleaning your sytem, etc.

If you still have the problem - bring it back to this thread.

Regards,
KoanYorel
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#3 SlagA

SlagA
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:43 PM

Cheers
I realised that this was misposted earlier on - apologies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users