Hello and welcome.. Lets start here and see the logs.
If both AVG and McAfee are running live ,one has to be turned off.
This infection changes settings on your computer so that when you launch an executable, a file ending with .exe, it will instead launch the infection rather than the desired program. To fix this we must first download a Registry file that will fix these changes. From a clean computer, please download the following file and save it to a removable media such as a CD/DVD, external Drive, or USB flash drive.FixNCR.reg
insert the removable device into the infected computer and open the folder the drive letter associated with it. You should now see the FixNCR.reg file that you had downloaded onto it. Double-click on the FixNCR.reg file to fix the Registry on your infected computer.Next run RKill....Download and Run RKill
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.
- Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.
- Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
- Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
- A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
- If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply
If you get an alert that Rkill is "infected", ignore it. The alert is just a fake warning given by the rogue software which tries to terminate programs that try to remove it. If you see such a warning, leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this sometimes allows you to bypass the malware's attempt to protect itself so that Rkill can perform its routine.
Try this with RKill.... download iExplore.exe
, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.
Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.