Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

lost istall disk for ati all in wonder tv tuner

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yarrow

Yarrow

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:13 PM

ok. here's my issue and if this isn't in the correct place please move it to the appropiate spot.

i recently had a big issue with viruses to the point that i had to get a new hard drive and start over. since i was upgrading, i went ahead and got windows 7 home edition. the system is up and running but i have a major issue. i have an ati all in wonder radeon hd 3600 graphics/tv card. i need to be able to watch tv with it but i cannot find the disk anywhere. the ati website, now amd, doesn't have drivers for this device for windows 7. the place i took the computer to be rebuilt said that it should work, provided i have the disk. i thought i knew where it was but of course i can't find the disk. did i just royally screw myself by getting windows 7? can i even order a disk when the card was purchased over 2 years ago? of course they don't have 24 hour tech support, or i'd be on the phone with them asking these questions

help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

Your drivers for Wndows 7 are available from AMD here
In the beginning there was the command line.

#3 Yarrow

Yarrow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:11 PM

thats not what i need. i need the catalyst media center stuff and going through their pages, thats not available for windows 7

#4 Yarrow

Yarrow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:11 AM

ok so if found a way around my issue maybe. thanks for the reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users