I was unable to find anything with MSE.
I installed norton online scanner, it found nothing.
I installed kaspersky, it found something and removed it in safemode.
Malwarebytes also stopped an outbound connection to an ip in CHINA.
Spybot did not find anything.
Running all these programs created conflicts and slowed it down.
I now have only MSE installed, computer does not have obvious outside user control anymore.
I am getting errors in the MSE realtime protection.
I have a Hijack this log if needed. (received warning about host file, and was unable to fix with instructions provided).
I have a DDS log that is attached.
I have the Attach.zip file if needed.
Thank you for help.