Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Event ID 2001, Source PerfDisk

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Neji1Killer

Neji1Killer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 AM

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hello, there i hope you guys can work if not then maybe lead to where i can get help.
So after about leaving my computer on for more than 3 or 4 days on. I will start to get some weird issues. I decided i would go to event viewer to check it out. I keep getting event ID 2001 about twice every minute nonstop.
Spoiler

I get a lot of them. I dont know why or how to stop it.
I recently been getting this.

I don't know if it's related or not but i will add it. I have been getting insufficient resource to do just about anything too. I tried refreshing desktop, i got the error. Not only that almost none of my icons loaded. I check my task manager and it was all empty. Everything said 0. However i don't think the sensors were bug but the system once again was believing there was no more resources. RAM usage the highest its been sometimes is around 3GB's and i have 4 installed and detected and recognized by Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. Pretty much my fix is restarting.

Another noticeable thing is I go to bed or work and when i return i turn on my screen and is all black but i can see the mouse. aI can see it and move it. I tried Ctrl+Alt+Delete, afterwards starting task manager. This didn't fix except show me what's going on in the screen for about a second and then go back to black. I have tried logging off and logging back on and it continues doing the same thing. Only fix is restarting.

Please help me.....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users