I apologize for the delay in responding to your log. We do try to assist as quickly as we can.
My name is patndoris
. I will be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems. It will be very helpful if you follow these guidelines:
- Malware logs are often lengthy and can take a lot of time to research and interpret. Please be patient while I review your logs.
- Please note that there is no "Quick Fix" to modern malware infections and we may need to use several different approaches to get your system clean.
- Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
- Please follow my instructions carefully and in the order they are posted. You may also find it helpful to print out the instructions you receive.
- Please do not run any scans or install/uninstall any applications or delete anything without being directed to do so.
- Remember, absence of symptoms does not mean the infection is all gone. Please stick with me till you're given the "all clear".
- Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
- Please reply within 3 days. If I do not hear back from you in that time frame, I will post a reminder for you. Topics with no reply in 4 days are closed!
If you still need assitance, please provide the following logs:Download and Run DDS by sUBs
Please download DDS
and save it to your desktop.
- Disable any script blocking protection
- Double click dds.scr to run the tool.
- When done, DDS.txt will open.
- Save both reports to your desktop.
Please Please copy / paste the scan reults.DDS.txt
Please attach the second file; Attach.txt
.Download and Run GMER
Download GMER Rootkit Scanner
- Extract the contents of the zipped file to desktop.
- Right-click and choose Run as Administrator on GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent .
- If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.
Click the image to enlarge it
- In the right panel, you will see several boxes that may have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
- Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
- Show All (don't miss this one - make sure it is UNCHECKED)
- Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
- Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
- Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and attach it in your reply.
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries