Hi Star Brass - Try this from the inbuilt XP help section -
To change how your computer handles multimedia content
- Open My Computer.
- Under Devices with Removable Storage, right-click the device you want, such as a CD-ROM drive, and then click Properties.
- On the AutoPlay tab, click the multimedia content type you want to change.
- Under Actions, click the action you want Windows to perform when it detects the media type you selectedNotes
- To open My Computer, click Start, and then click My Computer.
- Your removable storage device must be attached to your computer for it to appear in the My Computer folder.
Thank You -
Edited by noknojon, 05 July 2011 - 06:25 AM.