Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

1992 Mazda Mpv

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 10 January 2006 - 08:32 PM

First of all, I wanna say that I don't know where to post this, so please move it accordingly. Second, while working on my van, 1992 Mazda MPV, I found a connection that I believe is not supposed to be. What I am asking for is if somebody can find a site with some kind of wiring diagrams. It's really bugging me just by thinking about it. Also, if you can find the wiring diagram for the engine bay, that would be much better. Thanks

You just got owned by plastic
- legoman

Edited by legoman786, 10 January 2006 - 10:15 PM.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,316 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2006 - 11:59 PM

legoman786,

I realize that what I'm about to say in a computer related website is tantamount to heresy. :thumbsup: :flowers: But when I need to just verify something related to auto issues. I go to the local library and borrow a Chiltons guide, in hardcopy. A lot less trouble than spending an hour finding that what you need costs $24.97 at Amazon.com. And isn't available in .pdf format. :trumpet:

Be (Overdue Book Fee) Safe

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:14 AM

You could also buy a shop manual from a Mazda dealer that is specific to that van.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#4 legoman786

legoman786
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:31 AM

Yeah, yesterday I decided "just forget it, I'll buy me a manual." Don't wanna do something then find out I did it wrong. :thumbsup:

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 11 January 2006 - 11:55 PM

Hope I'm not too late, the ffirst one is $4. i just can't remember if a'90 is the same as a '92

http://www.wirediagram.com/linkpage/1990_M...information.htm

http://www.themotorbookstore.com/mpv.html

this is a weekly

http://eautorepair.net/product.asp?VID=
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users