Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nothing shows up when I turn on my PC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 randomblackguy

randomblackguy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

I was trying to reset my bios so I removed the CMOS battery and when I turned my pc back on nothing showed up on my monitor. I have no idea why it happened my pc runs fine I was playing Modern Warfare 2 before all this happened.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,602 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:02 PM

I don't understand what you did, how you did it, or why you did it. Please explain EVERYTHING you did, why, and how IN DETAIL.

#3 randomblackguy

randomblackguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:08 PM

I took out the CMOS battery and turned on my pc and nothing showed up on my monitor, So I put it back in and still nothing. I had to remove my video card to get to it.

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,602 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:15 PM

As detailed as your response is, I still don't understand. Why did you do what you did? Why did you touch your video card? EXACTLY what happens when you boot your system.

The quality of the response(s) you receive will be in direct proportion to the quality of the information your provide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users