Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected, Virus or Spyware

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 csimiami1

csimiami1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hi,

I have read the rules and I am having a problem getting to the webpages I need to download the links from. I am being redirected all over the web. Not good.

I found a way when I clicked on Cached, and I was able to DL combofix here... but when I try to run it, it says avast is still running, which it is not. Ugh. I have been at this for hours.

First I was getting a warning, MS security center can't start. I tried services and quickly found out I could not get in, the window would not open for me. Then I get an error, windows defender can't run. Again, I tried services and found I could not open the window. I figured I must have been infected or have some sorta spyware.

Read a bit online from my desktop and and ran my malwarebytes... it found Pup virus and avast has quarantined several files... of course it won't let me save or print. Argggh. Very frustating.

iLivid
Uv1.exe
to
Uv7.exe and
Uvx.exe

1317d4.exe
f_00224e
unconfirmed37077crdownload.

Okay... I think that is everything in a nutshell.

I appreciate any and all help.

Thank you all!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users