Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

THANKYOU!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rochellex

Rochellex

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 AM

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Hello,
i would just like to say thanyou to whoever runs this site for helping me to get rid of a virus, i was infected with xp home security last week and i have tried everything to get rid of it,i couldn't access the internet, open anything to get rid of the thing or even play music i was just about ready to do a system restore which i really didn't want to do. Finally i found this site and followed the instructions, i already had melwarebytes and did the scan and everything but it didn't get rid without fixncr and rkill. i have been so affected by the virus, ive nearly been in tears, and spent hours trying to get rid of it, ive got loads of uni work due in on monday and havent been able to do anything because ive been working full days and am working over the weekend so without my computer there's no way i could complete it, you've practically saved my degree, i am so so grateful, it's nice to know there are nice people who are good with computers :) thanyou again
xx

p.s is there no way of tracking these evil (insert swear word here), how can they get away with this???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rochellex

Rochellex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

Thankyou not thanyou, you have to press hard on my k lol x

#3 Gunto

Gunto

Bleepin' Reject Phoenix

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

Welcome to BC! I, too, have been saved by this site from rouge AV software. :)

Beautiful avatar by Plumbeck!

Bury me in honor; when I'm dead and hit the ground, a love back home, it unfolds...

#4 Rochellex

Rochellex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:47 PM

Thankyou lovely! i know it saved my bloody life, im still angry about it though, ive never had a virus before just heard about them, how can people be so cruel

#5 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:12 PM

Thank you for your kind words and glad we could help!

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users