Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GaGlets

GaGlets

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

I have the same problem on my HP laptop, suddenly all system freezes and i can not do anything except hold shut down button.

I have monitored my CPU performance on startup and it goes crazy when my avast anti-virus is updating almost about 70% of cpu usage.

Technical details:
Celeron Dual-Core CPU T3100 @ 1.90 GHz, 3gb ram, Mobile intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I have`t done anything with programs, have runned ccleaner few times, also Disk Clean up and defragmenter. Scanned with the same avast scanner and Trend Micro House call, everything was fine. But never done any cleaning in `fan` region.

Edited by hamluis, 30 June 2011 - 04:35 PM.
Split from different topic, sent PM.

I made you to read this.

Regards GaGlets

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

GaGlets - please start your own thread. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users