Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From A Computer Illiterate

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 auntjemima1

auntjemima1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 PM

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:17 PM

Hello all, my name is Tammy and I am a computer illiterate! Seriously, I do not know anything but the basics and my ISP HATES when I call them because they all but have to draw me a map to figure things out! I am getting better though! I thought if I browse here an learn from others problems, I may eventually be a little more competent! I hate not understanding things! Anyway, bear with me, I know there are alot of other newbies out there which makes me feel good! hahaha! So off I go to search for how to fix my unbelievably irritating slow computer which is only like 3 months old! Have a good one!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:31 PM

Reading some of the Tutorials here will give you a lot of useful knowledge, as will the more specific posts and replies in the Forums. Members are more than ready to help one another with problems, so if you cannot find the answer to your slow computer (and there could be many causes of this) then post about it in the appropriate forum, making sure to tell us when this problem started, and just precisely when it is slow (boot up? opening an application? whilst on-line/). Obviously the more information you can give the members, the sooner the solution will be forthcoming.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:12 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! auntjemima1.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic