Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Some thumbnails not showing up (same file type)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Trevor Howe

Trevor Howe

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

Some of the thumbnails aren't showing up windows explorer even though they are the same file type. There will be 12 episodes of a show in .AVI or .MKV, and only 9 will have thumbnails, the other 3 don't. I have the Haali Media Splitter on to show thumbnails and I installed the Windows Service Pack to to it too (not sure which one is actually working, if I had to guess I'd say it's Haali).

To enable the thumbnails on Haali Media Splitter I click it, the went: options → explorer integration → show thumbnails (yes) → thumbnails offset (10000)

Not sure what is wrong...can anyone help?

And this is a problem with pretty much all the file types, some thumbnails showing and some not when they're in the same folder and I got them from the same source (all the files in a folder are either AVI or MKV, but the problem happens with both)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users