Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hackers attack US Troops and Families

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 castoffpolite

castoffpolite

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

This is going too far. Hey all you Uber teckies out there, get off your collective %^$#@ and find these hacker fools and stop them from harassing our military troops and their families. Pick on the Government fine, but leave the troops alone. This is going too far.

Hackers Attacking US Troops and Families

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wiczjr

wiczjr

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

Legit uber techies are too busy feeding their families and doing IT work for a living :wacko:

They just have too much manpower, botnets and time on their hands.
Both faith and fear may sail into your harbour, but only allow faith to drop anchor.

#3 castoffpolite

castoffpolite
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 160 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:05 AM

Yeah and I didn't think about that because I was angry. I got friends on the front lines and I can't help them or their families defend themselves from hackers. Apologies. There's got to be some way of stopping those creeps in their tracks. Hackers are getting out of hand. No matter what you do, you can't stop them. The money spent is wasted when they bust through what is considered the best defense even on tight machines. Of late what I know of is Yahoo having troubles. The writers groups are now targets and it seems that no matter what Yahoo does, nothing stops the harassing. Every day authors are commenting about their emails and other accounts being taken over. Some of writer group problems are because of the stronger enforcement of the copyright laws and shutting down the pirate sites. Retaliation strikes.

Cast

#4 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:59 PM

I swear all these hacking things lately IS JUST A SMOKE SCREEN TO GET THE PUBLIC TO ACCEPT OBAMA TAKING OVER THE NET!! (Shutting it down,etc)

Very sad.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users