Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Old Crow

Old Crow

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:31 PM

Hello all, I'm in Seattle, partly retired, run various computers at home and office, and my wife has two (she uses one now because the other has died - that's why I joined bleepingcomputer for help). I work at industrial sales, play at samba in a samba group and Bata in a loose group. Those are the source of my name, papadrum. Been drumming since 1991. Been sober since 1988. Have two children and four grandchildren, two by each child. One lives in Seattle, the other in Hood River, OR.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Mystake

Mystake

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

Hello my name is Mystake, well that is my forum name anyway. I have a technical problem, so I googled it and, come to a site that told me what to do. It ended up leading me here. I'm a mother and disabled. I use a laptop and know somewhat how to run a computer. I'm not a computer dummy, but I don't know my way around a computer as well as some do. I used to dabble in html but, it is so outdated now with c++ and java, which are things I don't know how to do. Now I just play online games, and games on facebook. Im from Texas close to the Texarkana area. I'm divorced. Want to know anything else just ask, I might tell ya. hehe,

Mystake
Floret Majestas
(Let Majesty Flourish)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users