Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

unlabeld header

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jayme1112

jayme1112

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

this sound card has a header on it that is not labeld. the header i am refering to, is on the bottom right hand corner of the card. it looks like the SPDIF header, other than the fact that it is not labeld and is up right instead of sidways like the rest of the headers on the card. if anyone has one of these cards and knows the header that i am refering to, please let me know!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 caperjac

caperjac

• Members
  • 1,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:06 AM

hi ,not sure ,don't own the card ,but a google search shows images that makes me think it a jumper switch,used to turn something on and off ,not positive though ,as i find not info related to it .good luck.

edit:
,just found the manual and it doesn't even list what its for, tell what all the other connection are for but not that one ,but my experience tell me it a jumper type switch ,with no apparent use or it would have listed it i guess.
manual was found in the download section .
http://www.asus.com/Multimedia/Audio_Cards/Xonar_DG/#overview

Edited by caperjac, 01 July 2011 - 05:21 AM.

My answers are my opinion only,usually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users