Which browser is getting redirected?
Did you try different browser?
1. Update your Java version
here: http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jspNote 1
: UNCHECK any pre-checked toolbar and/or software offered with the Java update. The pre-checked toolbars/software are not part of the Java update.Note 2
: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe)
adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. If you don't want to run another extra service, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click OK and restart your computer.
2. Now, we need to remove old Java version and its remnants...
to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
- Run JavaRa.exe (Vista users! Right click on JavaRa.exe, click Run As Administrator), pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
- Accept any prompts.
Update Adobe Reader
You can download it from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
After installing the latest Adobe Reader
, uninstall all previous versions
If you already have Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition installed or do not wish to have it installed UN
check the box which says Also Download Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition.Alternatively
, you can uninstall Adobe Reader (33.5 MB), download and install Foxit PDF Reader
(3.5MB) from HERE
It's a much smaller file to download and uses a lot less resources than Adobe Reader.Note:
When installing FoxitReader, make sure to UN-check any pre-checked toolbar, or any other garbage.
Please download Rootkit Unhooker
from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.Link 1 (.exe file)Link 2 (zipped file)Link 3 (.rar file)
In order to use this tool if you downloaded from either of the second two links, you will need to extract the RKUnhookerLE.exe
file using a program capable of extracing ZIP and RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can download, install and use the free 7-zip
-- Note: You may get this warning...just ignore it, click OK and continue: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself! It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?".
- Double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to start the program.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
- Check Drivers, Stealth, and uncheck the rest.
- Click OK.
- Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report.
- Save the report to your Desktop.
- Copy and paste the contents of the report into your next reply.