Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

D945GCcr motherboard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jayme1112

jayme1112

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

i have a d94gccr motherboard and it came with a silver plate. the plate has two screw holes on either end with a square hole in the middle. it looks as if it may go on the back of the motherbboard. someone please tell me what it is for!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 PM

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Could you maybe post a pic of it. Did your mobo come with any documentation? If so then I would look in there. :)

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#3 jayme1112

jayme1112
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

it came with instructions but nothing about that damn plate lol! i will see if i can figure out how to send you a picture!

#4 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 PM

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:05 PM

To post a picture to this forum you need to first take the picture and upload it to an image host such as http://imageshack.us then get the direct link and post it in a new post in this topic.

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users