Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to get Thumbnails and Details for .MKV files in WIndows Explorer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Trevor Howe

Trevor Howe

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

Things I've tried:

1. I have Haali Media Splitter installed (from CoreAVC) options>>explorer integration (yes)>>Thumbnails offset (10000)
2. WMP Playback Pack
3. DivX Preview

None of those worked. I'm running Windows 7 Professional. The KMPlayer is the default to play my MKV files (works great), but I can change that to Windows Media Player if needed to show the details and thumbnails. Any suggestions?

And I can't install DivX Plus Codec Pack like other people have recommend because my laptop isn't connected to the internet (no wireless). To install the other things I've just put the installer on a USB and then installed them from the USB onto my laptop.

Edited by Trevor Howe, 27 June 2011 - 02:32 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users