Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help think im infected spyware or hacked bios not sure

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pimpmypeon

pimpmypeon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

A contact person i have was on my pc. When im on sites like facebook and others. it feels strange. also i made new facebook and all. new hotmail and everything. and a friend told me to reboot pc and install virus program before i started it up. I did and still when i go on the internet it feels slow.

About the contact person he was here before when my pc dident start he was in the bios and then it worked after 30 second. also he told me he could go on my internet with hes mobile phone. And i dont know if he made a bios hack to see and controll my pc im nto sure but it just feel strange can you guys help me?

Mybe im wrong but i dont know.

My virus program found this when i scanned.

Resultat: 3 skadliga program hittades
TrackingCookie.Advertising (Cookie för spårning)

Åtgärd: placerats i karantän

TrackingCookie.Admeta (Cookie för spårning)

Åtgärd: tagits bort

TrackingCookie.Liveperson (Cookie för spårning)

You want me to make a hijack this logg or anything. Had never had this strange problem before. all help is welcome.

I dont know if i reboot pc mybe it doesent move if he made a hack in the pc. he telling me he know abit of pcs.

and i just scanned with superantispyware it found 19 tracking cockies. i hope i posted right guys.

also note problem with msn to. when im on msn some times contatcs is offline even if they type. also 1 time i tested relogg and then 5 new contacts got online. so strange.

Edited by pimpmypeon, 27 June 2011 - 01:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users