Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What color of iPad would you get?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: iPad Color (10 member(s) have cast votes)

White or black?

1. White (1 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

2. Black (9 votes [90.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,483 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:36 PM

On Tuesday Jun 28 I will have enough money to buy an iPad. But the last thing that I just cannot deiced on is what color It should be? Help me deiced please. :)
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,483 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:02 PM

BTW does anyone know if the iPad comes with apple headphones?
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,835 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

http://www.touchuserguide.com/2010/03/31/ipad-does-not-come-with-headphones/ <---- Not according to this article.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

I like black (duh), but I'm not wasting money on the current generation of Tablets (and Apple would be my last choice anyways).

And you can pray that it does not come with the Apple ear plug things, they are horrible. The $20 Sony plugs at Walmart have better sound to my ears then my OE iPod plugs.

Posted Image

#5 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,483 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

Ah thank you Animal! And BlackSpyder, I know I use skull candies because one as you said the apple ones are terrible and 2. I seem to break them in someway. But I want it for the sole purpose of gaming and portable netflix as well as the occasional (oh crap forgot to type an English paper must do it in 30 min. scenario) :whistle:
sigcomp.png 

#6 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

If I had to have an ipad (as in held down at gunpoint and told to buy one, or perhaps if one was given to me) I think I would definetly go black.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#7 MadDawg

MadDawg

• Members
  • 453 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

I like black (duh), but I'm not wasting money on the current generation of Tablets (and Apple would be my last choice anyways).

If I had to have an ipad (as in held down at gunpoint and told to buy one, or perhaps if one was given to me) I think I would definetly go black.

These.
A penguin broke my windows with a half-eaten apple!

#8 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,483 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:51 PM

Nice patriot. lol. Either way I'm still getting it. :)
sigcomp.png 

#9 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,483 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

Alright well I guess as the vote says I will get a black one.. Now I just have to wait till Tuesday to get my paycheck then its off to the bank to cash it (that's right I'm going to pay in cash lol) and then to the apple store to get it.
sigcomp.png 

#10 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

Alright well I guess as the vote says I will get a black one...

Good choice, I've read that the black one is faster.

:)

OK, I just made that up.

I've got one of the first iPads and like what they've done with the II except for one thing - it still does not support Flash. Apple is being very stubborn about this. If Flash viewing/gaming is important to you, you might reconsider.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#11 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,483 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

Nope and yes I realize that and I have read almost all of the reasons why and I really agree with apple. But either way why would you want to play flash games on the iPad any way. Now there is an app in the app store called skyfire (I think, I always forget the name) that will allow me to play flash movies. But I have found that most sites that I go to either have an app or have a mobile version.
sigcomp.png 

#12 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• Topic Starter

• 4,483 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:31 AM

Now also all I have to do is wait till a jailbreak comes out... That is my only thing that was pulling me away for it but I lived for a year before jailbreaking my 4g ipod touch so I should be fine I guess, but then again with iOS 5 coming in the fall that should be more entertaining to explore that than jailbreaking it so that should be good. :)
sigcomp.png 

#13 Elley

Elley

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

I have a black one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users