Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Audio Output Device Is Installed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nye

Nye

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:35 AM

Day 5 and no success.
Well. I've come upon the "No Audio Output device is installed", and I cannot seem to find any solutions to fix it. When it worked, it was using Realtek HD.

Acer Aspire 5520

I have done...
Downloading from Acer's site
Downloading from Realtek's site
System restore
Device manager - Scan for hardware changes - Disabling, enabling- Uninstall, Reinstall - I get the CODE 10 everytime - Everytime I restart, nothing prompts me on a "New hardware available"
Then I got to the point where I was frustrated and did a Factory Reset ... and I'm back to square one with this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 A_A_M_I_R

A_A_M_I_R

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:19 AM

See if the links over here help:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-sound/no-audio-output-device-installed/c6dc1926-3291-4099-8b7f-025dc91d11a5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users