Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Browser Problem and Redirect

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#1 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:48 PM

I have a Dell Vostro 1510 with XP pro and it has been eaten by a redirect. If I am using Mozilla, luckily mozilla opens the site I am looking for as well as the redirect and I can shut down the bad one. If I am using IE 8 and I have to use this for different business applications, I have to copy paste.

Today, however the thing decided to become possessed. If I open Mozilla and navigate away from my home page, I get a Mozilla crash report window.Without fail. If I am using IE nothing happens. Sometimes the browser won't even open. I have run Loaris and AVG--- can't stay on mozilla to download any useful cleaner software and the system hangs with IE. I have another computer I can download the appropriate cleaners and software onto but that one is possessed as well (another topic).

I'd do a system restore if I could find a restore point but I have tried three different dates. I guess I could do a system restore a zillion times til I found a date that worked....

This is the AVG log from the scan I just ran. Can someone translate this for me please?

;"C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (964)";"Trojan horse Downloader.Zlob.AZVF";"Deleted"
;"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (2240)";"Trojan horse Downloader.Zlob.AZVF";"Deleted"
;"C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe (964):\memory_001a0000";"Trojan horse Downloader.Zlob.AZVF";"Infected"
;"C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (2240):\memory_001a0000";"Trojan horse Downloader.Zlob.AZVF";"Infected"

Anyway, on to my next topic with my OTHER computer and it's problem.'

Thank you in advance for all you kind assistance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:19 PM

You may be still infected.

Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop.

* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

===========================================================================

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/malwarebytes-anti-malware/ to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

Be sure to restart the computer.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:39 PM

The problem is that computer is so infected I cannot go anywhere on it. I need something I can download onto my netbook and transfer over either from a disk or a jumpdrive. If i use IE it just hangs. If I use Mozilla, it gives the Crash Reporter window. Is there something I can DL onto one computer and transfer to another I tried that with malbytes and not sure how to make it work.

The AVG log I ran I had to copy onto a jump drive and transfer to my other computer in order to post it here. I should have mentioned that.

The vostro will not go anywhere on the 'net at all.

Edited by BansheeBiscuits, 26 June 2011 - 09:41 PM.

#4 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

If you transfer MBAM from your netbook through USB flash drive, will it install and run?
Even safe mode will be fine for now.

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#5 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

How do I set up Malwarebytes from the flash drive? When I open the file I see several files but no mbam-setup.exe I am in safe mode. The computer isn't on the wireless network -- not sure why. I started it in safemode with networking.

#6 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

Didn't you download mbam-setup.exe file?
If so, copy it to bad computer and see, if it'll install.

My Website

p4433470.gif

#7 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:02 AM

what I did was download the .exe file to my thumb drive, put that into the infected computer and it's running now. Once that is done should I post the log here?

#8 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

Yes please.

My Website

p4433470.gif

#9 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

...and I'll also need Security Check scan.

My Website

p4433470.gif

#10 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:29 AM

Could take a while. I noticed that neither AVG nor Loaris would run on the beast now so whatever is going on must be ugly.

#11 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:12 AM

Here is the log from the infected computer.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: 6705
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
6/26/2011 11:07:02 PM
mbam-log-2011-06-26 (23-07-02).txt
Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 245104
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 3 minute(s), 35 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{4D1EC4CA-4B92-4324-B8F8-C9A6ED06A8AE} (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{4E674574-3F0B-491d-8AE3-F90B43A34FD6} (Adware.Hotbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\HBLiteAx.Info (Adware.HotBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\HBLiteAx.Info.1 (Adware.HotBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\HBLiteAX.UserProfiles (Adware.HotBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\HBLiteAX.UserProfiles.1 (Adware.HotBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HBLite (Adware.HotBar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mozilla\Firefox\extensions\HBLite@HBLite.com (Adware.HotBar) -> Value: HBLite@HBLite.com -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#12 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

...and I'll also need Security Check scan.

Download SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users:
http://www.superantispyware.com/

• Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here: http://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html.)
  • Close SUPERAntiSpyware.
Restart computer in Safe Mode.
To enter Safe Mode, restart computer, and keep tapping F8 key, until menu appears; pick Safe Mode; you'll see "Safe Mode" in all four corners of your screen

• Open SUPERAntiSpyware.
  • Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Post SUPERAntiSpyware log.

My Website

p4433470.gif

#13 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

Doing that right now. Malwarebytes has solved a ton of issues with both computers so I am very happy with all your kind assistance! Might need to make a donation, doncha know!!!!

#14 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,710 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

You're very welcome Posted Image

My Website

p4433470.gif

#15 BansheeBiscuits

BansheeBiscuits
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:37 PM

here is the log. It's big. I have every confidence it makes sense to you as I am not a computer mavin. obviously I should do the same with the other computer that was spooked. I see there is a boat load of cookies which I find astonishing since I am constantly clearing that stuff.

ttp://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/27/2011 at 09:14 AM

Application Version : 4.54.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7330
Trace Rules Database Version: 5142

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:28:33

Memory items scanned : 268
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 8039
Registry threats detected : 2
File items scanned : 18501
File threats detected : 252

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@ad.wsod[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@richmedia.yahoo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@www.windowsmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Cookies\katherine@yieldmanager[1].txt
adknowledge.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
bannerfarm.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
interclick.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
m1.2mdn.net [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
macromedia.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
media.addynamix.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
media.nbcsandiego.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
media.tattomedia.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
media.vmixcore.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
oddcast.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
pointroll.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
uclick.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
vmixmedia-0.vo.llnwd.net [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
www.adultswim.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
www.makaimedia.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\H64UVQK2 ]
www.accountonline.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\54vb044o.default\cookies.txt ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\54vb044o.default\cookies.txt ]
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@richmedia.yahoo[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@ads.adap[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@advertising[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@adserver.sdreader[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@e-2dj6wdl4elcjceo.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@tracking.citibank[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@myaccount.verizonwireless[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@banners.kfmb[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@statcounter[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@findlaw[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@specificmedia[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@partner2profit[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@apmebf[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@atwola[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@accounts[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@adinterax[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@stats.finra[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@roiservice[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@interclick[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@find.yuku[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@edge.ru4[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@caselaw.lp.findlaw[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@dynamic.media.adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@adlegend[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@eyewonder[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@bluestreak[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@advertising.goldseek[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@tacoda[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@adopt.specificclick[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@media.adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@track.cbs[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@revsci[1].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@media.mtvnservices[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Backup\Documents and Settings\Katherine Cleary\Cookies\katherine cleary@collective-media[1].txt
ads2.msads.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
crackle.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
insight.randomhouse.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
macromedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
media.foxsports.com.au [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
media.nbcsandiego.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
media.oprah.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
media.vmixcore.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QDX75B32 ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adecn.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.bridgetrack.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertise.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.azjmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.banners.archerytalk.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.centralmediaserver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.centralmediaserver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ie-stat.bmmetrix.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediafire.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.northcountycycleclub.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.richmedia.yahoo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.s.clickability.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.sdpublic.sdcounty.ca.gov [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.sixapart.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tripod.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.user.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.www.sdcounty.ca.gov [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
bridge1.admarketplace.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.admarketplace.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
stats.townnews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
stats.townnews.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.overture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.leeenterprises.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
counters.gigya.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
us.2.cqcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\3yh3mcn1.default\cookies.sqlite ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BKC2Z6RV ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BKC2Z6RV ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BKC2Z6RV ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BKC2Z6RV ]
convoad.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
media.onsugar.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\345PX2SU ]

Malware.Trace
HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\AVSUITE
HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\AVSUITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users