Hi Toony, now you should enabling UAC and update the JRE:
- Go here
- Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement"
- From the list, select your OS and Platform
- Download for an Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser
- Uninstall JRE from Start => Control Panel => Programs and Features => click on Java => click on Unistall
- Double click on downloaded file and install it
I suggest even to update IE at the last version ( even you not use it ), install a better Firewall, like Comodo ( if you choose Comodo DO NOT install the Antivirus during installation process ) or Online Armor and next use again TFC.
About the Firefox warning, was it already saw before infection?
You can try to reinstall FireFox to exclude any software corruption, but seems it may be caused even by Google Updater.
For this issue you should try in this
Edited by Clairvoyant, 25 June 2011 - 08:09 AM.