Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer rebooting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 disnyintns

disnyintns

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:05 PM

Computer was infected with XP Security 2012. I used the Bleeping computer guide. Malwarebytes was already on the system but not updating properly. I ran FixNCR.reg, then rkill.scr. I had tried the rkill.com and iExplore.exe but those were blocked by the malware. After the rkill.scr ran, I updated malwarebytes and ran it. It found 5 infected files or registry entries which I removed.
Now on reboot the computer gets to the Windows screen, plays the windows welcome tune and immediately reboots. I do not even get to the desktop with icons.
I hope you can suggest something because I don't know what I'm looking for any more.
Thank you for any help you can give.
The system is running Windows XP home and has the SP3 installed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,635 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

Hi, :welcome:

Lets give it a try.

We will need to view the system status from an external environment. You will need a USB drive and a CD to burn. There will be several steps to follow.

Download GETxPUD.exe to the desktop of your clean computer
  • Run GETxPUD.exe
  • A new folder will appear on the desktop.
  • Open the GETxPUD folder and click on the get&burn.bat
  • The program will download xpud_0.9.2.iso, and upon finished will open BurnCDCC ready to burn the image.
  • Click on Start and follow the prompts to burn the image to a CD.
  • Next download driver.sh to your USB drive
  • Also Download Query.exe to the USB drive. In your working computer, navigate to the USB drive and click on the Query.exe. A folder and a file, query.sh, will be extracted.
  • Remove the USB & CD and insert them in the sick computer
  • Boot the Sick computer with the CD you just burned
  • The computer must be set to boot from the CD
  • In some computers you need to tap F12 and choose to boot from the CD, in others is the Esc key. Please consult your computer's documentation.
  • Follow the prompts
  • A Welcome to xPUD screen will appear
  • Press File
  • Expand mnt
  • sda1,2...usually corresponds to your HDD
  • sdb1 is likely your USB
  • Click on the folder that represents your USB drive (sdb1 ?)
  • Confirm that you see driver.sh that you downloaded there
  • Press Tool at the top
  • Choose Open Terminal
  • Type bash driver.sh
  • Press Enter
  • After it has finished a report will be located on your USB drive named report.txt
  • Then type bash driver.sh -af
  • Press Enter
  • You will be prompted to input a filename.
  • Type the following:

Winlogon.exe

• Press Enter
  • If successful, the script will search for this file.
  • After it has completed the search enter the next file to be searched
  • Type the following:

volsnap.sys

• Press Enter
  • If successful, the script will search for this file.
  • Type the following:

explorer.exe

• Press Enter
  • Type the following:

Userinit.exe

• Press Enter
  • After the search is completed type Exit and press Enter.
  • After it has finished a report will be located in the USB drive as filefind.txt
  • While still in the Open Terminal, type bash query.sh
  • Press Enter
  • After it has finished a report will be located in the USB drive as RegReport.txt
  • Then type dd if=/dev/sda of=mbr.bin bs=512 count=1

Leave a space among the following Statements:

dd is the executable application used to create the backup
    if=/dev/sda is the device the backup is created from - the hard drive when only one HDD exists
    of=mbr.bin is the backup file to create - note the lack of a path - it will be created in the directory currently open in the Terminal
    bs=512 is the number of bytes in the backup
    count=1 says to backup just 1 sector

It is extremely important that the if and of statements are correctly entered.

• Press Enter
  • After it has finished a report will be located in the USB drive as mbr.bin
  • Plug the USB back into the clean computer, zip the mbr.bin, and except for the mbr.bin zipped file, post the contents of the report.txt, filefind.txt and RegReport.txt in your next reply. The mbr.bin zipped file must be attached to your reply.

No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!
btn_donate_SM.gif

#3 disnyintns

disnyintns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:25 AM

Well, I didn't get very far. I got the CD created and the files copied to the USB drive however booting the "sick" computer didn't work out.
When it first booted to the Cd I got the Xpud screen and English was highlighted. It counted down from 8 seconds as an automated boot but after 1 second it took over 90 seconds to go to the next screen. I got some white text on black very quickly. about 4 lines worth and then a totally black screen, with a white arrow. like a mouse arrow. I waited and waited and nothing happened. I noticed when I finally powered down, using the power button, that just before the computer turned off a black screen full of white text appeared briefly. I tried this several times. Once I left the black screen for over 30 minutes, still nothing. Once I was able to pause and read a little of the screen before the computer shut off. Line items like:
umount /dev/loop/bin/ can't remount none read only. stuff like that.
I was totally unable to see anything to Press FILE, expand mnt etc as it said in your instructions.
I also created a second iso disk just in case the first had something wrong with it.
I also booted one of my laptops with Xpud and it worked fine.
What's next?

#4 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,635 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

Perhaps there are devices in the computer not compatible with xPUD.

Can you get your hands on a Windows XP install CD so we can build another tool?

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!
btn_donate_SM.gif

#5 disnyintns

disnyintns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

Yes, I do have a Windows XP installations disk.

#6 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,635 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:05 PM

Follow these steps:

Please print this guide for future reference and save it in the USB drive!

You will need a blank CD, your Windows XP install disc and a flash drive.

Please follow the steps below and let me know if you were successful. Please tell me what error messages you got and/or what steps you got hung up on.

1. Download the PE Builder to your desktop

http://www.nu2.nu/download.php?sFile=pebuilder3110a.exe
  • Double-Click on the PE Builder that you just downloaded to your desktop.
  • Follow all of the instructions/prompts that come up.
2. Insert your XP CD with SP1/SP2/SP3 into a CD Rom drive
  • Double-Click on PE Builder.exe located on your desktop.
  • Click NO to Search for Windows Installation Files
  • Make the following selections from the Main Screen that pops up:
  • Builder
  • Source: (path to Windows installation files)
  • Enter the path to the drive where your XP CD is located.
  • You can click on the "..." button on the right to navigate to the path as well.
[*]Custom: (include files and folders from this directory)
  • No information is necessary, leave blank.
[*]Output:
  • Keep the default
[/list][/list]
  • Media output
    • Choose Create ISO image
    • Do not choose Burn to CD/DVD
    • Download the RunScanner plugin and save it to your desktop
    http://www.paraglidernc.com/Files/RunScanner10025.cab

Please note: You will be prompted for the folder that it shall be saved. By default it appears as runscanner10025. It should be modified to just runscanner <--- Important!!!

• Press the Plugin button on the PE Builder interface
    • Press the Add button and navigate to the location of the RunScanner plugin to install
    • Please note: If you are using a Windows XP disc with sp2 then highlight RpcSS needs to launch DComLaunch and then press Enable
  • When your done press Close and the PE Builder interface will re-appear
3. Click on the "Build" button
  • You will see the Windows EULA message. Click on I Agree
  • You will now see the Build Screen. Let it run it's course
  • When the Build is finished you can click close, then exit
4. Burn your ISO file to CD
==========

Next........

From your clean computer..

Please download OTLPE.zip and save it to a flash drive.
http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTLPE.zip
http://www.itxassociates.com/OT-Tools/OTLPE.zip

Double click and unzip OTLPE.zip to its own folder on your flash drive. Name it OTLPE <-- Important!!

==========

Plug your flash drive into your sick computer now and do as instructed below..

==========

1. Restart Your sick Computer Using the PE Builder ISO CD That You Have Created
  • Insert the CD in to one of your CD/DVD drives.
  • Restart your computer.
    • The computer should choose to boot from the CD automatically. If it doesn't and you are asked if you want to boot from CD, then choose that option.
  • Once the desktop appears, you will receive a message asking: Do you want to start Network support?
    • Click on No
  • After it loads press the Go button in the lower left and do this....
    • Go
    • System
    • Display
    • Screen Resolution
    • 1024x768
    Next choose....
    • Go
    • Programs
    • A43 File Management Utility
==========

In A43File Management you should see your flash drive
Navigate to the OTLPE folder that you saved to your flash drive.

Open the OTLPE folder and double click Start.cmd.
  • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
  • OTLPE should now start

Change the following settings
    • Change Services, Drivers, Standard and Extra Registry to All
    • Uncheck LOP and Purity check

Please note: Stay with your computer during the course of the scan. If "Entry Point Errors" are encountered simply press "ok" and allow the program to continue. <-- Important!!

• Copy and Paste the following code from your flash drive into the Posted Image textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

C:\*.*
    C:\Program Files\*.*
    /md5start
    Explorer.exe
    userinit.exe
    Winlogon.exe
    volsnap.sys
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    ntldr
    /md5stop
    C:\Windows\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    C:\Windows\System32\config\*.sav
    C:\Windows\*. /mp /s
    C:\Windows\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    C:\Windows\system32\drivers\*.sys /90

• Push Posted Image
  • A report will open named "OTL.txt" (C:\OTL.txt) . Save this log's to your flash drive. Copy and Paste this in your next reply.

Edited by JSntgRvr, 26 June 2011 - 04:07 PM.

btn_donate_SM.gif

#7 disnyintns

disnyintns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:23 AM

Wow, sorry for the delay. I had trouble building the PE boot disk. All the XP installation disks I had were OEM. No matter how hard I tried the PEbuild produced errors and wouldn't create the iso file. I finally gave up and used an XP Pro disk I had and finally got a boot disk.
I certainly hope this is correct and what you are looking for. In addition to the OTL.txt which I'm pasting below, it also created an Extras.txt. I will wait and only paste that if you request it.

OTL logfile created on: 6/27/2011 10:06:04 PM - Run
OTLPE by OldTimer - Version 3.1.46.0 Folder = D:\OTLPE\OTLPE
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = SYSTEM
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.11)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1,023.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 832.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 81.00% Memory free
923.00 Mb Paging File | 880.00 Mb Available in Paging File | 95.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 768 768 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 57.26 Gb Total Space | 35.31 Gb Free Space | 61.66% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 973.17 Mb Total Space | 558.28 Mb Free Space | 57.37% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT
Drive E: | 5.58 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive F: | 155.86 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive H: | 5.58 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
Drive I: | 973.17 Mb Total Space | 948.61 Mb Free Space | 97.48% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT

Computer Name: MININT-JVC | User Name: SYSTEM
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days
Using ControlSet: ControlSet003

========== Win32 Services (All) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled] -- -- (HidServ)
SRV - File not found [On_Demand] -- -- (AppMgmt)
SRV - [2011/05/29 16:11:28 | 000,366,640 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe -- (MBAMService)
SRV - [2011/03/18 15:11:02 | 000,947,528 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe -- (AVG Security Toolbar Service)
SRV - [2010/11/30 16:41:32 | 000,308,136 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe -- (avg9wd)
SRV - [2010/11/02 06:10:42 | 000,072,704 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems) [On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe -- (Adobe LM Service)
SRV - [2010/10/31 06:36:50 | 000,632,792 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) [Disabled] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe -- (PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc)
SRV - [2010/09/15 12:50:54 | 000,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) [Disabled] -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService)
SRV - [2010/08/27 05:57:43 | 000,099,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\srvsvc.dll -- (lanmanserver)
SRV - [2010/08/17 13:17:06 | 000,058,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe -- (Spooler)
SRV - [2009/07/27 23:17:41 | 000,135,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\shsvcs.dll -- (Themes)
SRV - [2009/07/27 23:17:41 | 000,135,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\shsvcs.dll -- (ShellHWDetection)
SRV - [2009/07/27 23:17:41 | 000,135,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\shsvcs.dll -- (FastUserSwitchingCompatibility)
SRV - [2009/07/10 02:07:24 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe -- (Ati HotKey Poller)
SRV - [2009/06/28 15:35:49 | 000,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) [Disabled] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe -- (gupdatem) Google Update Service (gupdatem)
SRV - [2009/06/28 15:35:49 | 000,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) [Disabled] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe -- (gupdate1c9f8062f3ea410) Google Update Service (gupdate1c9f8062f3ea410)
SRV - [2009/06/10 06:14:49 | 000,132,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wkssvc.dll -- (lanmanworkstation)
SRV - [2009/04/20 17:17:26 | 000,045,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr.dll -- (Dnscache)
SRV - [2009/03/26 00:44:14 | 000,183,280 | ---- | M] (Google) [Disabled] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe -- (gusvc)
SRV - [2009/02/09 12:10:48 | 000,401,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll -- (RpcSs) Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
SRV - [2009/02/09 12:10:48 | 000,401,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll -- (DcomLaunch)
SRV - [2009/02/06 11:11:05 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe -- (PlugPlay)
SRV - [2009/02/06 11:11:05 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe -- (Eventlog)
SRV - [2008/07/30 04:10:04 | 000,046,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe -- (FontCache3.0.0.0)
SRV - [2008/07/30 02:24:50 | 000,881,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe -- (idsvc)
SRV - [2008/07/30 02:16:38 | 000,132,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe -- (NetTcpPortSharing)
SRV - [2008/07/25 18:17:02 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)
SRV - [2008/07/25 18:16:40 | 000,034,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe -- (aspnet_state)
SRV - [2008/07/18 20:13:20 | 000,053,760 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.dll -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)
SRV - [2008/07/18 20:13:20 | 000,044,032 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZinw12.dll -- (Net Driver HPZ12)
SRV - [2008/07/07 20:26:58 | 000,253,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\es.dll -- (EventSystem)
SRV - [2008/06/20 16:02:47 | 000,245,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll -- (Nla) Network Location Awareness (NLA)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:40 | 000,126,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe -- (WmiApSrv)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:38 | 000,289,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\vssvc.exe -- (VSS)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:38 | 000,018,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ups.exe -- (UPS)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:35 | 000,089,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\smlogsvc.exe -- (SysmonLog)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:34 | 000,141,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe -- (RDSessMgr)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:33 | 000,095,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scardsvr.exe -- (SCardSvr)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:29 | 000,111,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netdde.exe -- (NetDDEdsdm)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:29 | 000,111,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netdde.exe -- (NetDDE)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:28 | 000,078,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msiexec.exe -- (MSIServer)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:27 | 000,006,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtc.exe -- (MSDTC)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:25 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mnmsrvc.exe -- (mnmsrvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:24 | 000,075,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\locator.exe -- (RpcLocator) Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:24 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe -- (SamSs)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:24 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe -- (ProtectedStorage)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:24 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe -- (PolicyAgent)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:24 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe -- (NtLmSsp)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:24 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe -- (Netlogon)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:22 | 000,150,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\imapi.exe -- (ImapiService)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:17 | 000,224,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dmadmin.exe -- (dmadmin)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:17 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe -- (SwPrv)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:17 | 000,005,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe -- (COMSysApp)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:14 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\clipsrv.exe -- (ClipSrv)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:14 | 000,005,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe -- (CiSvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:12 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\alg.exe -- (ALG)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:11 | 000,483,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wzcsvc.dll -- (WZCSVC)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:11 | 000,129,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmlprov.dll -- (xmlprov)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:10 | 000,080,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscsvc.dll -- (wscsvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:09 | 000,144,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmisvc.dll -- (winmgmt)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:08 | 000,333,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiaservc.dll -- (stisvc) Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:08 | 000,185,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnphost.dll -- (upnphost)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:08 | 000,175,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\w32time.dll -- (W32Time)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:08 | 000,068,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\webclnt.dll -- (WebClient)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:08 | 000,015,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\w3ssl.dll -- (HTTPFilter)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:07 | 000,295,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\termsrv.dll -- (TermService)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:07 | 000,249,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tapisrv.dll -- (TapiSrv)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:07 | 000,171,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\srsvc.dll -- (srservice)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:07 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\trkwks.dll -- (TrkWks)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:07 | 000,071,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssdpsrv.dll -- (SSDPSRV)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,192,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\schedsvc.dll -- (Schedule)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,039,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sens.dll -- (SENS)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,018,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\seclogon.dll -- (seclogon)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:03 | 000,409,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qmgr.dll -- (BITS)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:03 | 000,291,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\qagentrt.dll -- (napagent)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:03 | 000,186,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasmans.dll -- (RasMan)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:03 | 000,088,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasauto.dll -- (RasAuto)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:02 | 000,435,200 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntmssvc.dll -- (NtmsSvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:02 | 000,038,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll -- (helpsvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:12:01 | 000,198,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netman.dll -- (Netman)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:59 | 000,033,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msgsvc.dll -- (Messenger)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:57 | 000,053,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mprdim.dll -- (RemoteAccess)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:56 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\kmsvc.dll -- (hkmsvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:56 | 000,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\lmhsvc.dll -- (LmHosts)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:55 | 000,331,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipnathlp.dll -- (SharedAccess) Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:53 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ersvc.dll -- (ERSvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:52 | 000,132,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3svc.dll -- (Dot3svc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:52 | 000,033,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eapsvc.dll -- (EapHost)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:52 | 000,023,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp.) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmserver.dll -- (dmserver)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:51 | 000,126,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:51 | 000,062,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\cryptsvc.dll -- (CryptSvc)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:50 | 000,077,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\browser.dll -- (Browser)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:50 | 000,042,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\audiosrv.dll -- (AudioSrv)
SRV - [2008/04/14 00:11:49 | 000,017,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\alrsvc.dll -- (Alerter)
SRV - [2006/10/19 04:47:16 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mspmsnsv.dll -- (WmdmPmSN)
SRV - [2006/10/19 03:05:24 | 000,913,408 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe -- (WMPNetworkSvc)
SRV - [2006/09/29 01:56:14 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WudfSvc.dll -- (WudfSvc)
SRV - [2006/09/17 04:08:00 | 000,071,184 | ---- | M] (Intuit Inc.) [Disabled] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe -- (QBFCService)
SRV - [2005/09/09 10:24:30 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] () [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe -- (AdobeActiveFileMonitor4.0)
SRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,132,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvp.exe -- (RSVP)

========== Driver Services (All) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (WDICA)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ultra)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (TosIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (symc8xx)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (symc810)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (sym_u3)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (sym_hi)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Sparrow)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Simbad)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1280)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1240)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql12160)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Ql10wnt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1080)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (perc2hib)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (perc2)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDRFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDRELI)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDCOMP)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (PCIIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (PCIDump)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (mraid35x)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (lbrtfdc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (iscFlash)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (IntelIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ini910u)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (i2omp)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (i2omgmt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (hpn)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dpti2o)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dac960nt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dac2w2k)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Cpqarray)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (CmdIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (Changer)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (cd20xrnt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Atdisk)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc3550)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc3350p)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (amsint)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (AliIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (aic78xx)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (aic78u2)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Aha154x)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (adpu160m)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (abp480n5)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Abiosdsk)
DRV - [2011/05/29 16:11:30 | 000,039,984 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys -- (MBAMSwissArmy)
DRV - [2011/05/29 16:11:20 | 000,022,712 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys -- (MBAMProtector)
DRV - [2011/05/05 16:02:50 | 000,243,152 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys -- (AvgTdiX)
DRV - [2011/04/29 16:19:43 | 000,456,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys -- (MRxSmb)
DRV - [2011/04/21 13:37:43 | 000,105,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mup.sys -- (Mup)
DRV - [2011/02/17 13:18:03 | 000,357,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\srv.sys -- (Srv)
DRV - [2011/02/16 13:22:48 | 000,138,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys -- (AFD)
DRV - [2010/11/02 15:17:02 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ndproxy.sys -- (NDProxy)
DRV - [2010/11/02 05:42:32 | 000,052,872 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgrkx86.sys -- (AvgRkx86)
DRV - [2010/11/02 05:42:21 | 000,216,400 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys -- (AvgLdx86)
DRV - [2010/11/02 05:42:19 | 000,029,584 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys -- (AvgMfx86)
DRV - [2009/10/20 16:20:16 | 000,265,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\http.sys -- (HTTP)
DRV - [2009/08/27 06:41:08 | 000,049,920 | ---- | M] (HP) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZid412.sys -- (HPZid412)
DRV - [2009/08/27 06:41:04 | 000,016,496 | ---- | M] (HP) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZipr12.sys -- (HPZipr12)
DRV - [2009/08/27 06:40:06 | 000,021,568 | ---- | M] (HP) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZius12.sys -- (HPZius12)
DRV - [2009/07/10 04:36:18 | 004,407,808 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys -- (ati2mtag)
DRV - [2009/06/24 11:18:41 | 000,092,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ksecdd.sys -- (KSecDD)
DRV - [2008/06/20 11:51:12 | 000,361,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys -- (Tcpip)
DRV - [2008/04/14 00:13:22 | 000,139,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdpwd.sys -- (RDPWD)
DRV - [2008/04/14 00:13:21 | 000,021,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tdtcp.sys -- (TDTCP)
DRV - [2008/04/14 00:13:20 | 000,040,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\termdd.sys -- (TermDD)
DRV - [2008/04/14 00:13:20 | 000,012,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tdpipe.sys -- (TDPIPE)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:28:39 | 000,175,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdbss.sys -- (Rdbss)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:21:00 | 000,162,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netbt.sys -- (NetBT)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:20:42 | 000,091,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndiswan.sys -- (NdisWan)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:20:37 | 000,182,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ndis.sys -- (NDIS)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:19:48 | 000,048,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys -- (PptpMiniport) WAN Miniport (PPTP)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:19:43 | 000,051,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys -- (Rasl2tp) WAN Miniport (L2TP)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:19:42 | 000,075,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys -- (IPSec)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:18:00 | 000,052,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys -- (i8042prt)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:17:18 | 000,083,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys -- (wdmaud)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:15:55 | 000,060,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys -- (sysaudio)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:15:53 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ntfs.sys -- (Ntfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:15:45 | 000,064,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\serial.sys -- (Serial)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:14:29 | 000,143,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fastfat.sys -- (Fastfat)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:14:21 | 000,063,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cdfs.sys -- (Cdfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 19:00:19 | 000,030,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\modem.sys -- (Modem)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:57:32 | 000,041,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys -- (RasPppoe)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:57:27 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys -- (AsyncMac)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:57:27 | 000,010,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys -- (NdisTapi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:57:21 | 000,034,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys -- (Wanarp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:57:15 | 000,152,832 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys -- (IpNat)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:57:07 | 000,020,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipinip.sys -- (IpInIp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:56:38 | 000,069,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psched.sys -- (PSched)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:56:32 | 000,035,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\msgpc.sys -- (Gpc)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:56:02 | 000,034,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netbios.sys -- (NetBIOS)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:55:58 | 000,014,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys -- (Ndisuio)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:54:28 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\irenum.sys -- (IRENUM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:53:34 | 000,036,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys -- (Ip6Fw)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:51:25 | 000,059,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atmarpc.sys -- (Atmarpc)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:47:37 | 000,025,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbprint.sys -- (usbprint)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:39 | 000,032,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys -- (usbccgp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:38 | 000,026,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbstor.sys -- (USBSTOR)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:37 | 000,059,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys -- (usbhub)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:35 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys -- (usbehci)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:35 | 000,020,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys -- (usbuhci)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:34 | 000,015,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbscan.sys -- (usbscan)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:27 | 000,010,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys -- (HidUsb)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:13 | 000,002,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys -- (drmkaud)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:09 | 000,172,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys -- (kmixer)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:09 | 000,056,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys -- (swmidi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:07 | 000,006,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys -- (splitter)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:45:01 | 000,052,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmusic.sys -- (DMusic)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:44:48 | 000,799,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys -- (dmboot)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:44:46 | 000,153,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys -- (dmio)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:44:40 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys -- (VgaSave)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:44:30 | 000,028,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\perm3.sys -- (perm3)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:41:01 | 000,052,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volsnap.sys -- (VolSnap)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:58 | 000,042,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\imapi.sys -- (Imapi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:49 | 000,019,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys -- (PartMgr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:48 | 000,011,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sfloppy.sys -- (Sfloppy)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:47 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\disk.sys -- (Disk)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:46 | 000,062,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys -- (Cdrom)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:31 | 000,005,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viaide.sys -- (ViaIde)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys -- (atapi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:27 | 000,057,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\redbook.sys -- (redbook)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:25 | 000,027,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fdc.sys -- (Fdc)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:25 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\flpydisk.sys -- (Flpydisk)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:12 | 000,015,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\serenum.sys -- (serenum)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:40:10 | 000,080,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\parport.sys -- (Parport)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:53 | 000,004,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swenum.sys -- (swenum)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:52 | 000,007,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mskssrv.sys -- (MSKSSRV)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:51 | 000,004,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mspqm.sys -- (MSPQM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:50 | 000,005,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mspclock.sys -- (MSPCLOCK)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:47 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys -- (Kbdclass)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:47 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys -- (Mouclass)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:46 | 000,384,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\update.sys -- (Update)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:39:46 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys -- (MountMgr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:36:52 | 000,073,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sr.sys -- (sr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:36:46 | 000,015,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys -- (mssmbios)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:36:44 | 000,068,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pci.sys -- (PCI)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:36:43 | 000,120,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pcmcia.sys -- (Pcmcia)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:36:41 | 000,037,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys -- (isapnp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:36:40 | 000,042,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viaagp.sys -- (viaagp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:36:35 | 000,187,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\acpi.sys -- (ACPI)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:33:28 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fips.sys -- (Fips)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:32:59 | 000,129,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys -- (FltMgr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:32:44 | 000,180,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys -- (MRxDAV)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:32:39 | 000,030,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\npfs.sys -- (Npfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:32:39 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\msfs.sys -- (Msfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:32:36 | 000,066,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\udfs.sys -- (Udfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:31:32 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys -- (intelppm)
DRV - [2008/04/13 18:31:30 | 000,035,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\processr.sys -- (Processor)
DRV - [2008/04/13 16:39:23 | 000,142,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys -- (aec)
DRV - [2008/01/20 02:45:40 | 000,038,112 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\v2imount.sys -- (v2imount)
DRV - [2008/01/20 02:31:38 | 000,015,664 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV - [2007/12/21 00:13:54 | 000,136,416 | ---- | M] (StorageCraft) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symsnap.sys -- (symsnap)
DRV - [2007/11/13 10:25:53 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv)
DRV - [2006/09/29 02:00:34 | 000,082,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WudfRd.sys -- (WudfRd)
DRV - [2006/09/29 01:55:50 | 000,077,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys -- (WudfPf)
DRV - [2006/06/21 19:15:44 | 000,020,640 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20)
DRV - [2004/12/16 21:36:30 | 000,042,496 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc. ) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fetnd5bv.sys -- (FETND5BV)
DRV - [2004/03/02 22:02:30 | 000,167,040 | ---- | M] (S3 Graphics, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s3gnbm.sys -- (S3Psddr)
DRV - [2004/01/09 23:23:48 | 000,042,496 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc. ) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fetnd5b.sys -- (FETNDISB)
DRV - [2004/01/09 23:23:48 | 000,042,496 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc. ) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fetnd5b.sys -- (FETNDIS)
DRV - [2003/12/19 03:36:44 | 000,113,024 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viaudios.sys -- (VIAudio) Vinyl AC'97 Audio Controller (WDM)
DRV - [2003/11/07 15:07:52 | 000,391,680 | ---- | M] (Sensaura Ltd) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viasens.sys -- (VIASens)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,125,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ftdisk.sys -- (Ftdisk)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,032,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipfltdrv.sys -- (IpFilterDriver)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,032,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkfwd.sys -- (NwlnkFwd)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,018,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cdaudio.sys -- (Cdaudio)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,016,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspti.sys -- (Raspti)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,013,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys -- (cbidf2k)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,012,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkflt.sys -- (NwlnkFlt)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,011,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\acpiec.sys -- (ACPIEC)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,008,832 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rasacd.sys -- (RasAcd)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,007,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,006,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\parvdm.sys -- (ParVdm)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,005,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software.) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys -- (dmload)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys -- (RDPCDD)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mnmdd.sys -- (mnmdd)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\beep.sys -- (Beep)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,002,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\null.sys -- (Null)
DRV - [2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,002,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Adapter | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winsock.dll -- (Winsock)
DRV - [2003/01/15 02:15:52 | 000,136,044 | ---- | M] (PCTEL, INC.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptserial.sys -- (Ptserial)
DRV - [2003/01/15 02:15:06 | 000,065,343 | ---- | M] (PCtel, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vvoice.sys -- (Vvoice)
DRV - [2003/01/15 02:14:44 | 000,697,629 | ---- | M] (PCTEL, INC.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vmodem.sys -- (Vmodem)
DRV - [2003/01/15 02:13:48 | 000,551,883 | ---- | M] (PCtel, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vpctcom.sys -- (Vpctcom)
DRV - [2002/07/23 20:30:00 | 000,032,128 | R--- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VIAAGP1.SYS -- (viaagp1)
DRV - [2001/12/18 06:45:04 | 000,003,279 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies. Inc.) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\VIAPFD.SYS -- (VIAPFD)
DRV - [2001/08/17 21:53:32 | 000,006,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\serscan.sys -- (StillCam)
DRV - [2001/08/17 21:48:00 | 000,012,160 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mouhid.sys -- (mouhid)
DRV - [2001/08/17 20:57:38 | 000,016,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys -- (MODEMCSA)
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:59:44 | 000,003,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\audstub.sys -- (audstub)
DRV - [2000/05/31 22:20:34 | 000,034,712 | ---- | M] (Marimba, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\MrtRate.sys -- (mrtRate)
DRV - [1999/09/10 12:06:00 | 000,025,244 | ---- | M] (Adaptec) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aspi32.sys -- (Aspi32)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&pver=6&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\Administrator_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\Frank_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKU\Frank_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKU\Frank_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKU\Frank_ON_C\..\URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
IE - HKU\Frank_ON_C\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKU\Frank_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\LocalService_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&pver=6&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\LocalService_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\NetworkService_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&pver=6&ar=msnhome
IE - HKU\NetworkService_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\systemprofile_ON_C\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/09/02 03:53:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox [2010/11/30 16:43:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\avg@igeared: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\Firefox\avg@igeared [2011/06/17 17:22:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2009/03/22 21:24:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.17\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/05/02 21:16:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.17\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/05/02 21:16:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.23\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\components [2010/11/01 16:43:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.23\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\plugins

[2010/12/03 07:15:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2011/05/02 21:16:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2008/07/21 17:27:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/22 21:25:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/31 17:44:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/08/20 20:15:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/11/04 06:14:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/12/03 02:15:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2011/05/02 21:16:01 | 000,025,048 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2011/05/02 21:16:01 | 000,140,248 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2010/09/15 12:50:38 | 000,472,808 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2011/05/02 21:16:04 | 000,066,520 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2009/12/22 01:34:06 | 000,103,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2007/08/17 03:09:37 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Apple Computer, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2007/08/17 03:09:37 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Apple Computer, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2007/08/17 03:09:37 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Apple Computer, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2007/08/17 03:09:37 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Apple Computer, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2007/08/17 03:09:37 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Apple Computer, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2010/10/08 19:18:11 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2010/10/08 19:18:11 | 000,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2011/06/17 19:51:08 | 000,002,361 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\avg_igeared.xml
[2010/10/08 19:18:11 | 000,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2010/10/08 19:18:11 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2010/10/08 19:18:11 | 000,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2010/10/08 19:18:11 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2010/10/08 19:18:11 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (AcroIEHlprObj Class) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Security Toolbar BHO) - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.6406.1642\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O3 - HKU\Frank_ON_C\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKU\Frank_ON_C\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKU\Frank_ON_C\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PCTVOICE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\pctspk.exe (PCtel, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [VTPreset] C:\WINDOWS\System32\VTPreset.exe (S3 Graphics, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\CreataCard Gold 2 Forget Me Not Reminders.lnk = C:\Program Files\CreataCard\Gold\FMRMD32.EXE (Micrografx, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\Administrator_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\Frank_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\Frank_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: disableregistrytools = 0
O7 - HKU\LocalService_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\NetworkService_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\systemprofile_ON_C\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} Reg Error: Key error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5consumer/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1095653769076 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1160587086954 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcgdmgr/en-us/1,0,0,16/mcgdmgr.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_02-windows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_03-windows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_07-windows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\avgsecuritytoolbar {F2DDE6B2-9684-4A55-86D4-E255E237B77C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cetihpz {CF184AD3-CDCB-4168-A3F7-8E447D129300} - C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\comp\hpuiprot.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - Ati2evxx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll (ATI Technologies Inc.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: DllName - avgrsstx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - %SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon: DllName - WgaLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WgaLogon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2003/10/03 16:37:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/10/04 21:02:54 | 000,000,279 | R--- | M] () - E:\autorun.inf -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/11/02 22:04:58 | 000,000,046 | R--- | M] () - F:\autorun.inf -- [ CDFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/10/04 21:02:54 | 000,000,279 | R--- | M] () - H:\autorun.inf -- [ CDFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/06/28 01:38:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2011/06/28 01:31:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ErrorEND
[2011/06/28 01:29:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Desktop\tdsskiller
[2011/06/27 05:43:02 | 000,034,712 | ---- | C] (Marimba, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\MrtRate.sys
[2011/06/27 05:07:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Application Data\QuickScan
[2011/06/27 04:56:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Application Data\f-secure
[2011/06/27 04:55:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\F-Secure
[2011/06/27 04:41:08 | 000,189,520 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
[2011/06/24 05:48:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\RealFlight Basic
[2011/06/23 20:41:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2011/06/23 20:40:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\SendTo
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Templates
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Recent
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\PrintHood
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\NetHood
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Macromedia
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Favorites
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop
[2011/06/15 00:11:26 | 000,105,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mup.sys
[2011/06/09 22:17:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\becky
[2011/06/02 02:29:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Google Earth
[2011/06/02 02:29:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Google
[2011/05/30 03:30:18 | 000,404,640 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[5 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[2 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/06/28 04:38:01 | 000,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2011/06/28 04:37:59 | 000,000,382 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ErrorEND.job
[2011/06/28 04:37:56 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2011/06/28 01:45:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\AVG 9.0
[2011/06/27 05:37:40 | 000,000,211 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2011/06/27 05:21:57 | 000,013,646 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2011/06/27 05:15:52 | 000,000,000 | R--D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
[2011/06/27 04:48:32 | 000,002,944 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2011/06/27 04:39:56 | 000,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2011/06/24 01:32:02 | 000,000,868 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
[2011/06/23 23:33:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2011/06/23 23:25:28 | 000,014,580 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\j32fl865s40d45oky84k7k52hiujn68p040
[2011/06/23 23:25:27 | 000,014,580 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Local Settings\Application Data\j32fl865s40d45oky84k7k52hiujn68p040
[2011/06/21 17:31:11 | 000,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2011/06/21 16:20:34 | 078,333,971 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2011/06/20 16:12:22 | 000,002,473 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Desktop\Microsoft Word.lnk
[2011/06/15 23:51:00 | 000,404,640 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2011/06/15 10:23:22 | 000,441,876 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2011/06/15 10:23:22 | 000,071,686 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2011/06/15 10:12:43 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2011/06/02 02:29:50 | 000,001,915 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
[2011/06/02 02:29:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Google Earth
[2011/05/30 20:33:59 | 000,001,602 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/05/29 16:11:30 | 000,039,984 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2011/05/29 16:11:20 | 000,022,712 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[5 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[2 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/06/28 01:31:57 | 000,000,382 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ErrorEND.job
[2011/06/28 01:28:07 | 004,281,003 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2011/06/27 05:15:52 | 000,001,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\CreataCard Gold 2 Forget Me Not Reminders.lnk
[2011/06/27 04:39:56 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,001,599 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Remote Assistance.lnk
[2011/06/23 20:40:24 | 000,000,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Media Player.lnk
[2011/06/21 18:08:24 | 000,014,580 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Local Settings\Application Data\j32fl865s40d45oky84k7k52hiujn68p040
[2011/06/21 18:08:24 | 000,014,580 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\j32fl865s40d45oky84k7k52hiujn68p040
[2011/06/02 02:29:50 | 000,001,915 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
[2011/05/30 20:33:59 | 000,001,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/05/29 21:27:41 | 000,000,868 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Google Software Updater.job
[2010/12/03 02:18:13 | 000,055,808 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PT23F.DLL
[2010/11/02 22:16:51 | 000,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
[2010/11/02 22:16:41 | 000,003,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/11/02 20:35:51 | 000,104,553 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpoins04.dat
[2010/11/02 20:35:51 | 000,017,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpomdl04.dat
[2010/11/02 06:17:51 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FileOps.exe
[2010/11/01 16:35:52 | 000,000,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Frank\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2010/11/01 15:57:28 | 000,306,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFFPX7.DLL
[2010/11/01 15:57:28 | 000,302,592 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pgp.dll
[2010/11/01 15:57:28 | 000,095,232 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LFKODAK.DLL
[2010/11/01 15:57:28 | 000,093,184 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\keydb.dll
[2010/11/01 15:57:28 | 000,070,656 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\simple.dll
[2010/11/01 15:57:28 | 000,065,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bn.dll
[2010/10/31 19:22:29 | 000,215,144 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\patchw32.dll
[2010/10/31 19:20:49 | 000,215,144 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pw32a.dll
[2010/10/30 18:17:46 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ativpsrm.bin
[2010/10/30 18:17:27 | 000,887,724 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativva6x.dat
[2010/10/30 18:17:27 | 000,197,655 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiicdxx.dat
[2010/10/30 18:17:27 | 000,000,003 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ativva5x.dat
[2010/10/22 22:24:49 | 000,002,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/10/22 22:24:49 | 000,000,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\RealFlight.INI
[2010/10/22 21:19:12 | 000,000,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d8caps.dat
[2009/02/23 19:22:40 | 000,165,139 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpoins21.dat.temp
[2009/02/23 19:22:39 | 000,007,262 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpomdl21.dat.temp
[2009/02/18 17:55:20 | 000,294,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATIODE.exe
[2009/02/03 20:52:02 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATIODCLI.exe
[2008/12/23 18:50:51 | 000,000,598 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2008/09/17 03:23:39 | 000,019,484 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqins13.dat
[2008/09/16 00:26:28 | 000,000,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MSWKSWIZ.INI
[2007/08/22 21:03:03 | 000,000,173 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ConnMgr.ini
[2007/01/10 19:23:25 | 000,000,214 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HP_48BitScanUpdatePatch.ini
[2005/10/23 00:21:37 | 000,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PowerReg.dat
[2005/10/23 00:21:33 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UniFish3.exe
[2004/09/23 19:07:06 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSRTEDIT.DLL
[2004/09/21 23:00:04 | 000,004,569 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\secupd.dat
[2004/09/18 01:37:42 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vuins32.dll
[2004/09/05 19:08:06 | 000,037,027 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atmoUn.exe
[2004/03/06 22:30:11 | 000,000,335 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2004/02/07 23:01:17 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpqEmlSz.INI
[2004/02/07 19:12:14 | 000,001,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TrueSoft.dat
[2004/02/07 19:12:14 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PTPTT.dat
[2004/02/07 19:12:06 | 000,000,456 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pthsp.dat
[2003/11/11 18:29:25 | 000,000,037 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ipixActivex.ini
[2003/10/13 23:08:10 | 000,000,030 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\INTURS.DAT
[2003/10/08 22:54:32 | 000,001,417 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QfnOnl.ini
[2003/10/06 23:55:16 | 000,000,085 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\qwimp.ini
[2003/10/05 23:00:17 | 000,000,362 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QDQICK.INI
[2003/10/05 23:00:17 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QFN.ini
[2003/10/05 22:10:06 | 000,007,406 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ICOADB32.DAT
[2003/10/05 22:10:06 | 000,000,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QUICKEN.INI
[2003/10/05 00:17:49 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2003/10/05 00:13:59 | 000,000,155 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\viewer.ini
[2003/10/05 00:13:56 | 000,000,083 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\artgalry.ini
[2003/10/05 00:13:18 | 000,003,996 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MSWORKS3.INI
[2003/10/04 21:39:36 | 000,000,206 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2003/10/04 21:39:29 | 000,126,976 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unzdll.dll
[2003/10/03 19:42:10 | 000,363,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2003/10/03 17:33:56 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\UnAudioNT.dll
[2003/10/03 16:41:11 | 000,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2003/10/03 16:34:49 | 000,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2003/10/02 07:11:09 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2003/10/02 07:09:41 | 000,303,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 013,107,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.bin
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlang.dat
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,441,876 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,272,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfi009.dat
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,218,003 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dssec.dat
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,071,686 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,046,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mib.bin
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,028,626 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfd009.dat
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,004,461 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oembios.dat
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,001,804 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcache.bin
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\noise.dat

========== Custom Scans ==========

< C:\*.* >
[2006/06/21 19:29:48 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\AdobeDebug.txt
[2004/10/02 22:04:34 | 000,020,900 | ---- | M] () -- C:\American Airlines AAirmail.eml
[2003/10/03 16:37:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
[2011/06/27 05:37:40 | 000,000,211 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2003/10/03 16:37:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2004/12/19 01:40:58 | 000,000,182 | ---- | M] () -- C:\drwtsn32.log
[2011/06/27 22:04:13 | 000,043,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Extras.Txt
[2006/08/24 00:18:23 | 000,133,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Gallery.gef
[2004/03/10 21:43:13 | 000,001,162 | ---- | M] () -- C:\hpcmerr.log
[2003/10/03 16:37:58 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2004/03/06 22:30:35 | 000,000,369 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\IPH.PH
[2003/10/03 16:37:58 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2004/09/21 23:17:01 | 000,047,564 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\NTDETECT.COM
[2008/08/18 03:49:53 | 000,250,048 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ntldr
[2011/06/27 22:04:11 | 000,164,826 | ---- | M] () -- C:\OTL.Txt
[2011/06/28 04:37:52 | 805,306,368 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2003/10/12 00:42:18 | 000,627,104 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.IDX
[2003/10/03 23:14:56 | 001,371,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.QDB
[2003/10/12 00:42:18 | 006,775,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.QDF
[2003/10/12 00:42:18 | 000,025,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.QEL
[2003/10/03 23:14:54 | 000,042,225 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.QMD
[2003/10/09 23:23:02 | 000,002,546 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.QPH
[2003/10/12 00:42:18 | 000,014,861 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.QSD
[1997/04/19 23:31:06 | 000,003,520 | ---- | M] () -- C:\QDATA.QTX
[2011/06/27 04:35:35 | 000,000,393 | ---- | M] () -- C:\rkill.log
[2011/06/28 01:31:27 | 000,039,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.5.6.0_27.06.2011_18.29.37_log.txt
[2009/11/18 04:38:31 | 000,000,923 | ---- | M] () -- C:\updatedatfix.log
[2010/11/02 20:50:10 | 000,001,185 | ---- | M] () -- C:\_Sid.txt

< C:\Program Files\*.* >

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2004/09/21 23:10:26 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/08/18 03:41:45 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2004/09/21 23:10:26 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/08/18 03:41:45 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/04/13 18:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 18:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
[2004/08/04 06:07:41 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agp440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 010,158,890 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp1.cab:atapi.sys
[2004/09/21 23:10:26 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/08/18 03:41:45 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2004/09/21 23:10:26 | 022,245,337 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/08/18 03:41:45 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 18:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 18:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 05:59:42 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2008/04/14 00:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/14 00:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 07:56:42 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: EXPLORER.EXE >
[2008/04/14 00:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
[2008/04/14 00:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 11:26:03 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7712DF0CDDE3A5AC89843E61CD5B3658 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB938828\SP2QFE\explorer.exe
[2007/06/13 10:23:07 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=97BD6515465659FF8F3B7BE375B2EA87 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\explorer.exe
[2004/08/04 07:56:49 | 001,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A0732187050030AE399B241436565E64 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\explorer.exe
[2003/03/31 12:00:00 | 001,004,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A82B28BFC2E4455FE43022A498C0EF0A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB820291$\explorer.exe

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/04/14 00:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/14 00:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/04 07:56:44 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: NTLDR >
[2004/09/21 23:17:01 | 000,250,032 | ---- | M] () MD5=9EC920F4179D45AF3A6638A083D39C85 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\ntldr
[2008/08/18 03:49:53 | 000,250,048 | RHS- | M] () MD5=C1B29B4E6EEA9510610DB2EC4D6DB160 -- C:\ntldr
[2008/04/13 18:31:43 | 000,250,048 | ---- | M] () MD5=C1B29B4E6EEA9510610DB2EC4D6DB160 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\ntldr

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2004/08/04 07:56:44 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[2008/04/14 00:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE >
[2004/08/04 07:56:57 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe
[2008/04/14 00:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe
[2008/04/14 00:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe

< MD5 for: VOLSNAP.SYS >
[2008/04/13 18:41:01 | 000,052,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4C8FCB5CC53AAB716D810740FE59D025 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\volsnap.sys
[2008/04/13 18:41:01 | 000,052,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=4C8FCB5CC53AAB716D810740FE59D025 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
[2004/08/04 06:00:16 | 000,052,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EE4660083DEBA849FF6C485D944B379B -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\volsnap.sys

< MD5 for: WINLOGON.EXE >
[2004/08/04 07:56:57 | 000,502,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=01C3346C241652F43AED8E2149881BFE -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/14 00:12:39 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\winlogon.exe
[2008/04/14 00:12:39 | 000,507,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

< C:\Windows\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< C:\Windows\System32\config\*.sav >
[2003/10/02 07:08:49 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.sav
[2003/10/02 07:08:49 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.sav
[2003/10/02 07:08:49 | 000,380,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.sav

< C:\Windows\*. /mp /s >

< C:\Windows\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2 C:\Windows\system32\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\system32\*.tmp -> ]

< C:\Windows\system32\drivers\*.sys /90 >
[2011/05/05 16:02:50 | 000,243,152 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
[2011/05/29 16:11:20 | 000,022,712 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2011/05/29 16:11:30 | 000,039,984 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2011/04/29 16:19:43 | 000,456,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys
[2011/04/21 13:37:43 | 000,105,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mup.sys

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 147 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:D1B5B4F1
< End of report >

#8 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,635 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

The log does not show a reason for this behavior.

Boot to the OTLPE CD. Browse to the following folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\[Your User Name]\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes'Antimalware\Logs

Copy the latest log therein and post its contents in your next reply.

Close all windows. On the Reatogo desktop there is an icon for MBRFix. Doubleclick on it. You will be presented with a command prompt. At the prompt type the following and press Enter after each line:

Copy MBRFix.exe C:\
C:
cd \
MBRFix /drive 0 savembr MBRDUMP.txt
Exit

The drive is drive zero (/drive 0)

If successful, a MBRDUMP.txt file will be created in the C:\ folder. Copy this file to the USB and attach it to a reply.

btn_donate_SM.gif

#9 disnyintns

disnyintns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

Here is the log from Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6932

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

6/23/2011 5:26:12 PM
mbam-log-2011-06-23 (17-26-12).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 237298
Time elapsed: 25 minute(s), 32 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\4254818871 (Trojan.ExeShell.Gen) -> Value: 4254818871 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\Frank\local settings\application data\uhs.exe (Trojan.ExeShell.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Frank\Desktop\eXplorer.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Frank\Desktop\uSeRiNiT.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\Frank\Desktop\WiNlOgOn.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I did find out a little bit more. I finally found where to turn off the reboot on error. So now instead of constantly rebooting I get a BSOD. Stop 0x0000008e I did some research on the 8e error which was less than helpful. 2 reboots out of 4 another line came up of mrtRate.sys with several () addresses after. Research on that showed it belongs to Quicken or Quickbooks which is installed on the computer. I replaced the file with one from a working computer but it had no effect.
I'm beginning to think I'd be better off to boot with the BartPE and copy all the personal files to a flash drive and do a reinstall. I was trying to avoid it due to the many installed programs that would need to be reinstalled. Now I'm thinking it may be quicker.
BTW I couldn't fine the MBRfix icon anywhere. I looked through the Bart PE cd and the OTLPE program and files but didn't find anything like what you mentioned. I don't know what the Reatogo desktop is. After booting with the Bart PE disk my desktop says BartPE with a Go button menu.

#10 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,635 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:05 AM

I see no issues in these reports. The error message you mention seems to be related to an incompatible hardware or memory problems. If that is the case, chances are you will still be receiving this error message even if you reinstall. Lets check other possible reasons before you reinstall.

Since you are mentioning mrtRate.sys, rather than replacing the file, you can disable the service.

First, let see if you are able to boot to the Last Known Good Configuration. Boot the computer as you would in Normal Mode. Once the BIOS splash logo is displayed, tap on F8 to reach the advanced menu. Select the Last Known Good Configuration and allow the computer to boot in Normal mode.

If still unable to boot in Normal Mode, attempt to disable the mrtrate Service.

Insert your Windows installation CD and restart the computer. If prompted, select any options required to boot from the CD. You will be prompted with the following options:

A. To setup Windows XP, press Enter.
B. To repair Windows XP installation using recovery console, press R.

Choose the option, "To repair the Windows XP installation using recovery console", press R. If an Administrator Password have been established, you will be prompted to type it in. If no Administrator Password exists, just press ENTER.

You will be presented with the following:

Microsoft Windows® Recovery Console
The Recovery Console provides system repair and recovery functionality.
Type EXIT to quit the Recovery Console and restart the computer.

1: C:\WINDOWS

Which Windows Installation would you like to log onto
(To cancel, press ENTER)?

Press the number assigned to the installation you need access to on your keyboard and hit Enter.

In this case and if only the above is displayed is 1.

At the command prompt, type the following command and press Enter:

disable mrtRate

Type Exit and press Enter and allow the computer to boot into Normal Windows.

Let me know if that makes a difference.

btn_donate_SM.gif

#11 disnyintns

disnyintns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:44 PM

Finally success. The last known configuration worked but there were no microsoft services running. I found a bat file to set them back to default. I couldn't imagine going through them one at a time. Of course once the services were turned on the computer gave the BSOD again. The first Windows XP I tried for the recovery console rebooted as soon as I hit the #1 to select the windows version. I tried an XP Pro disk and it let me in. I disabled the mrtrate and everything is now working.
Thank you so much for your help.

#12 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,635 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:50 PM

You mention an infection in your first post. It would be a good idea to scan the computer. Backup your important files, then follow these steps:

Please download ComboFix from Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**
  • Please, never rename Combofix unless instructed.
  • Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
    • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

If AVG or CA Internet Security Suite is installed, you must remove these programs before using Combofix. If any of these applications will not uninstall, it is first recommended to uninstall it with AppRemover by Opswat. http://www.appremover.com/supported-applications. Do not use AppRemover on Norton

• Close any open browsers.
    • WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
    • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.

• Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • Install the Recovery Console if prompted.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the "C:\ComboFix.txt" .
**Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

Note: ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making it the default browser.
Note: Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CDs, floppies and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security.

Please do not install any new programs or update anything (always allow your antivirus/antispyware to update) unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem. If combofix alerts to a new version and offers to update, please let it. It is essential we always use the latest version.

Edited by JSntgRvr, 29 June 2011 - 09:52 PM.
typo

btn_donate_SM.gif

#13 disnyintns

disnyintns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

I did have to use the remover tool to uninstall AVG but it worked great. Here is the combofix log

ComboFix 11-06-29.06 - Frank 06/30/2011 0:13.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1023.597 [GMT -7:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Frank\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\documents and settings\Frank\WINDOWS
c:\windows\system\MSVCRT20.DLL
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-05-28 to 2011-06-30 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-06-28 16:19 . 2005-09-09 09:22 65024 ----a-w- C:\MbrFix.exe
2011-06-28 01:31 . 2011-06-28 01:32 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ErrorEND
2011-06-27 05:43 . 2000-05-31 22:20 34712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\MrtRate.sys
2011-06-27 05:07 . 2011-06-27 05:07 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Frank\Application Data\QuickScan
2011-06-27 04:56 . 2011-06-27 04:56 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Frank\Application Data\f-secure
2011-06-27 04:55 . 2011-06-27 04:55 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\F-Secure
2011-06-27 04:41 . 2010-09-06 09:26 189520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
2011-06-23 20:40 . 2011-06-23 20:40 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator
2011-06-15 00:11 . 2011-04-21 13:37 105472 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mup.sys
2011-06-09 22:17 . 2011-06-10 21:55 -------- d-----w- C:\becky
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-06-15 23:51 . 2011-05-30 03:30 404640 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-05-29 16:11 . 2010-11-01 17:23 39984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-05-29 16:11 . 2010-11-01 17:23 22712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-05-02 15:31 . 2004-06-07 21:19 692736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-04-29 16:19 . 2003-03-31 12:00 456320 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys
2011-04-25 15:51 . 2004-02-07 01:05 832512 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-04-25 15:51 . 2004-08-04 07:56 78336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2011-04-25 15:51 . 2003-03-31 12:00 1830912 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-04-25 15:51 . 2003-03-31 12:00 17408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2011-04-25 12:01 . 2004-08-04 05:59 389120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-04-21 13:37 . 2003-03-31 12:00 105472 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mup.sys
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-06-12 68856]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware"="c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe" [2011-05-29 449584]
"VTPreset"="VTPreset.exe" [2004-02-25 45056]
"PCTVOICE"="pctspk.exe" [2001-08-18 86016]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-05-14 248552]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2004-02-12 49152]
"HP Component Manager"="c:\program files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe" [2003-12-22 241664]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2009-12-22 35760]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="c:\program files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 4.0\apdproxy.exe" [2005-09-09 57344]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2009-12-11 948672]
"Acrobat Assistant 7.0"="c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe" [2008-04-23 483328]
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk - c:\windows\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}\SC_Acrobat.exe [2010-11-1 25214]
Adobe Gamma.lnk - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2005-9-9 113664]
CreataCard Gold 2 Forget Me Not Reminders.lnk - c:\program files\CreataCard\Gold\FMRMD32.EXE [2010-11-1 55296]
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2004-5-28 241664]
Microsoft Office.lnk - c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE [1999-2-17 65588]
QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk - c:\program files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe [2006-10-17 960032]
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"DisableNotifications"= 1 (0x1)
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mshta.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\HP Software Update\\HPWUCli.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Intuit\\QuickBooks 2007\\QBDBMgrN.exe"=
R2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [10/28/2009 10:26 PM 366640]
R2 PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc;PC Tools Startup and Shutdown Monitor service;c:\program files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe [10/30/2010 11:34 PM 632792]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [11/1/2010 10:23 AM 22712]
R3 VIASens;Vinyl Sensaura WDM 3D Audio Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\viasens.sys [11/7/2003 8:07 AM 391680]
S2 gupdate1c9f8062f3ea410;Google Update Service (gupdate1c9f8062f3ea410);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [6/28/2009 8:36 AM 133104]
S3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [6/28/2009 8:36 AM 133104]
S3 iscFlash;iscFlash;\??\c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\iscflash.sys --> c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\iscflash.sys [?]
S3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [11/1/2010 10:23 AM 39984]
S3 perm3;perm3;c:\windows\system32\drivers\perm3.sys [10/22/2010 2:12 PM 28032]
S4 mrtRate;mrtRate;c:\windows\system32\drivers\MrtRate.sys [6/26/2011 10:43 PM 34712]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-06-30 c:\windows\Tasks\Google Software Updater.job
- c:\program files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2007-04-21 00:44]
2011-06-28 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-06-28 15:35]
2011-06-21 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-06-28 15:35]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Frank\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7aptcah3.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - AVG Secure Search
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://m.www.yahoo.com/?r0=1256445034
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://search.avg.com/route/?d=4ccfa4b1&v=7.005.030.004&i=26&tp=ab&iy=b&ychte=us&lng=en-US&q=
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
FF - Ext: Java Console: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - Ext: Java Console: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - Ext: Java Console: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - Ext: Java Console: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - Ext: Java Console: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - Ext: Java Console: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - Ext: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension
FF - Ext: Java Quick Starter: jqs@sun.com - c:\program files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff
FF - Ext: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - %profile%\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
FF - Ext: Yahoo! Toolbar: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1} - %profile%\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
FF - Ext: BitDefender QuickScan: {e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360} - %profile%\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}
FF - user.js: yahoo.homepage.dontask - true
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
Notify-avgrsstarter - (no file)
SafeBoot-mcmscsvc
SafeBoot-MCODS
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-06-30 00:18
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(620)
c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.dll
Completion time: 2011-06-30 00:20:37
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-06-30 07:20
Pre-Run: 40,059,064,320 bytes free
Post-Run: 40,405,823,488 bytes free
WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
UnsupportedDebug="do not select this" /debug
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /fastdetect /NoExecute=OptIn
- - End Of File - - 78F7211D327BB1EF12438248387117DA

#14 JSntgRvr

JSntgRvr

Master Surgeon General

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,635 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

I would recommend AVAST as an antivirus. How is the computer doing?

btn_donate_SM.gif

#15 disnyintns

disnyintns
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

Right now everything looks great. I take it the combofix got rid of anything still in there. The AVG still has some time left on the license but I will definitely look into Avast. I'd had trouble with the free version but haven't tried the fee based one.
Thank you so much for all your help. I am usually able to handle this stuff myself but this one had me stumped.
Thanks again for your help and patience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users