Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bog down and freezing trouble updating

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Illz

Illz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:00 AM

hi been having some troubles with my comp slowing down to unusable levels. i ran malbytes, cc cleaner, windows security essentials, kasperspy all were giving the clean msgs. i got high jack this at first would not let me run it with a notepad log had to use it as an admin to get it going. some times whole computer crashes some time seems like its going to but pulls out of it when i ctrl+alt+delete. i have shut down all network and file discovery for the network as im sure im infected. sometimes have ads popup now as well thanks peeps going crazy here any help would be awesome.
(please bare with me keyboard battery is dying so keys get missed sometimes)
running windows vista home premium sp2 intel® quad cpu q9000 @ 2.oo ghz
4gb ram 64bit

Edited by hamluis, 23 June 2011 - 11:24 AM.
Moved from Vista to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

1) Please use punctuation - your post is almost indecipherable. Thank you.

2) You said you used Windows Security - what is that?

3) You said you used ccleaner. Hopefully not the registry cleaner module

4) If you believe you are infected you should be posting in the Am I Infected forum. Sit tight - I'm going to ask a mod to move your post.

#3 Illz

Illz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

sorry bout that keyboard is bit messed up as well im stressed,
touched it up hope its easier to read tho im no English teacher.
By windows security ive used all of the user level tools for detection,
currently only running kasperspy and malbytes. have run ccleaner as had file problems after a moving some files to hd with were no longer linking correctly.

edit: went in to safe mode used rkill from this site after a few errors, it finally managed to let msert see something, came back

with warnings for:
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Harnig.S partial removal

Adware:Win32/OpenCandy partial removal.

VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ was detected.

Edited by Illz, 23 June 2011 - 11:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users