Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP!!!! How Do I get rid of these threats

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mitchell76

mitchell76

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

Ive ran almost every anti malware. Ive ran malwarebytes, tdsskiller, and superanti spyware none of them found any threats. I know the malware is there on the pc because its vista sheild is still on top of all of the antimalware that I have. I ran a essetscan to make sure it wasnt just me and this is the results it came back with. Could someone please take a look at this and tell me what I need to do. Thank you

C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Farm Mania\Farm-WT.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.SH trojan
C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll Win32/Toolbar.Zugo application
C:\ProgramData\WildTangent\528821fe-58e4-439c-81de-49f36a16aa12-extr.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.SH trojan
C:\Users\All Users\WildTangent\528821fe-58e4-439c-81de-49f36a16aa12-extr.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.SH trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\Local\Temp\0.9499783313487915.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.PIG trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\Local\Temp\is1972027439\zgInstaller.exe Win32/Toolbar.Zugo application
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\24\116c51d8-64fac990 a variant of Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NAD trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\3\64414e83-3a6f3963 a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\30\5974e79e-2b9f1bd7 probably a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\30\687efa1e-329a40a1 a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\31\375e065f-2df13aa1 a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\33\6eee3aa1-7108b629 a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\34\37db3fe2-6b8f451f Java/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ME trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\34\5fc5a262-7c5b6de7 a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\36\1ffc5a4-52f1cf9a probably a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\38\7390ca6-745f71dc Java/Exploit.CVE-2010-3562.A trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\49\665ffb1-290db895 probably a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\52\17f8dc74-21b7df23 a variant of Java/Exploit.CVE-2009-2843.B trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\53\52614f75-16b650d8 probably a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\55\781ffd37-6ddeda44 a variant of Win32/Kryptik.PIG trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\56\5d70cf78-35d96c99 a variant of Java/Agent.AB trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\57\10fa0cb9-7e2b33cf probably a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\59\3fc0aefb-5e399c84 a variant of Java/Exploit.CVE-2009-2843.B trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\60\30c92f3c-42d03011 a variant of Java/Agent.BR trojan
C:\Users\Wykia\AppData\Roaming\1CF6DEFF1CC8A2AF8A4D3B9C32060FB9\local.ini Win32/Adware.AntimalwareDoctor.AE.Gen application

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:38 PM

Hello, what is your Operating System?

What version of JAVA,if any, is running?
Go into Control Panel>Add Remove Programs. Be sure the 'Show Updates' box is checked. Go down the list and tell me what Java applications are installed and their version. (Highlight the program to see this).

VISTA
What version of JAVA is running?
Go into Control Panel> Programs > Uninstall a Program.
Go down the list and tell me what Java applications are installed and their version.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 mitchell76

mitchell76
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:39 PM

hello and thanks for the reply. Im running vista on my system and the java is java 6 update 17.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

Important Note: Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "Java Platform, Standard Edition".
  • Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • From the list, select your OS and Platform (32-bit or 64-bit).
  • If a download for an Offline Installation is available, it is recommended to choose that and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Posted Image > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features in Vista/Windows 7 and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u26-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
  • If using Windows 7 or Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
  • When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
  • If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
  • The McAfee Security Scan Plus tool is installed by default unless you uncheck the McAfee installation box when updating Java.
-- Starting with Java 6u10, the uninstaller incorporated in each new release uses Enhanced Auto update to automatically remove the previous version when updating to a later update release. It will not remove older versions, so they will need to be removed manually.
-- Java is updated frequently. If you want to be automatically notified of future updates, just turn on the Java Automatic Update feature and you will not have to remember to update when Java releases a new version.

Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications but it's not necessary.
To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it:
  • Go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter.
  • Click Ok and reboot your computer.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 mitchell76

mitchell76
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

thanks alot much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users