Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Audio Output Device is installed.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jtapanes

jtapanes

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

Okay well this just started happening like two weeks ago, I started up my computer and there was no audio, my friend told me restarting should fix it, I did and it started working. Well, now I have to restart my computer soon after I boot it up. The audio always comes back when I restart. I had Realtek under the Sound, Video and Game controllers tab but it's gone now, the program however is still installed.
I'm on a 64 bit Windows Vista. I've tried RE-Downloading Realtek drivers but it won't work, also tried the drivers in your Driver List but it says I need Administrative privileges or something and this account is the Administrator. Any help is appreciated.

http://i51.tinypic.com/wrm62o.jpg

This is how it looks before I restart.

And here it is after I restart.
http://i51.tinypic.com/wrm62o.jpg

Realtek doesn't even bother showing up anymore, instead it is replaced with High Definition Audio Device, at least I get to hear sound with that one.

Edited by jtapanes, 22 June 2011 - 10:25 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,734 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

System manufacturer and model?

Louis

#3 jtapanes

jtapanes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
System Model: CG5270

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,734 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

Driver4 Support Webpage, http://www.asus.com/Desktop/Gaming/Essentio_CG5270/#download

The audio driver is the same for 32-bit and 64-bit Vista.

Download the listed audio drivers...and install same, after uninstalling any audio drivers currently installed. Select the Global option to download from.

Louis

#5 jtapanes

jtapanes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

#6 jtapanes

jtapanes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

I updated the driver and it goes back to "High Definition Audio Device" And it still gives me the same problem when I shut down the computer and turn it on again, the driver goes missing until I restart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users