Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dmirish1

dmirish1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:50 PM

[font=Tahoma]Hello. My name id Dee. I am new to BleepingComputer.com. I found this website by searching "computer help". I have a problem I need help with. Hopefully, you can help me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bgardner

bgardner

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:58 PM

Hi Welcome to BC, whats your computer problem abd we will direct you to the right forum

#3 dmirish1

dmirish1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2006 - 01:07 PM

I have 4 files on my hard drive, in the Temp file. They are:
JETA170, JETB219, JETC7F3, AND JETC759.

I can not delete them or incinerate them, I can not move them or rename. When I try to delete them an error message comes up that says they are being used by another program or user and can not delete. Does anyone have any idea what these files could be or how I can get them off of my computer? Also, when I run a spyware check or virus check, nothing comes up. It says my system is clean. Any help I can get would be appreciated.

Dee

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2006 - 08:21 PM

Wecome to BC!
I see you posted elsewhere your problem in the forums and I am sure someone can help you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:03 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! dmirish1.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic