Jump to content
Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:56 AM
Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:52 AM
Lets try doing an online scan to see if it finds anything else that the other scans may have missed.
Please perform a scan with Eset Online Anti-virus Scanner.
- If using Mozilla Firefox, you will be prompted to download and use the ESET Smart Installer. Just double-click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to install.
- Vista/Windows 7 users need to run Internet Explorer/Firefox as Administrator. To do this, right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run As Administrator from the context menu.
- Click the green button.
- Read the End User License Agreement and check the box:
- Check .
- Click the button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser and allow the download/installation of any require files.
- Under scan settings, check and make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- Click the Start button.
- ESET will install itself, download virus signature database updates, and begin scanning your computer.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and do NOT use the computer while the scan is running. Keep all other programs and windows closed.
- When the scan completes, push
- Push , and save the file to your desktop as ESETScan.txt.
- Push the button, then Finish.
- Copy and paste the contents of ESETScan.txt in your next reply. If no threats are found, there is no option to create a log.
Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:50 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users