Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash Player

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tony W&H

Tony W&H

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:35 PM

I can't down load the free adobe flash player. I went to the adobe site; checked my security level; uninstalled the program and still can't install the adobe flash player program. A member suggested I check the Manage add-on in tools to see if the Flash player setting was enabled. Its not, the Flash player setting is not even listed. This could be the problem does anyone know how to the install Flash player add-on in my IP's tool setting?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,435 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:35 AM

Go to http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ and tell us what version is currently installed.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users