You're running two AV programs, McAfee and Authentium AntiVirus.
One of them has to go.
If McAfee, make sure to use this tool to uninstall it: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Uninstallers/McAfee-Consumer-Product-Removal-Tool.shtml
1. Update your Java version
here: http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jspNote 1
: UNCHECK any pre-checked toolbar and/or software offered with the Java update. The pre-checked toolbars/software are not part of the Java update.Note 2
: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe)
adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. If you don't want to run another extra service, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click OK and restart your computer.
2. Now, we need to remove old Java version and its remnants...
to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
- Run JavaRa.exe (Vista users! Right click on JavaRa.exe, click Run As Administrator), pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
- Accept any prompts.
Update Adobe Reader
You can download it from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
After installing the latest Adobe Reader
, uninstall all previous versions
If you already have Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition installed or do not wish to have it installed UN
check the box which says Also Download Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition.Alternatively
, you can uninstall Adobe Reader (33.5 MB), download and install Foxit PDF Reader
(3.5MB) from HERE
It's a much smaller file to download and uses a lot less resources than Adobe Reader.Note:
When installing FoxitReader, make sure to UN-check any pre-checked toolbar, or any other garbage.
Download Temp File Cleaner (TFC)
Double click on TFC.exe
to run the program.
Click on Start
button to begin cleaning process.
TFC will close all running programs, and it may
ask you to restart computer.
Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online Scanner
- Disable your antivirus program
- Click Start
- IMPORTANT! UN-check Remove found threats
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Check Scan archives
- Click Start
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, push List of found threats
- Click on Export to text file , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- NOTE. If Eset won't find any threats, it won't produce any log.