Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

sprint hotspot

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 david.cruz

david.cruz

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

How do I get sprint hotspot without actually having to pay for it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jesus garza

jesus garza

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

Sprint isnt that great

#3 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,739 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:27 PM

How do I get sprint hotspot without actually having to pay for it?

I'm not sure what you're asking exactly, but generally when someone asks "How do I do X without paying for it" they're asking how to do something illegal. That is against the Board Rules and will not be tolerated.

Please be more specific with your question, unless it involves something illegal in which case you should drop the matter.

Sprint isnt that great

First, this statement does not address the question made by the creator of this topic (the original poster or "OP"). This means that it is "off topic" and has no place in this topic.

Secondly, your statement is an opinion made with no evidence to back it up. This is a worthless post at best, and a form of Flaming at worst.

If you have real and specific reasoning behind such an opinion, then state it. Back your statements up with personal experience or (preferably) reputable sources (links). Technical forums such as this one deal with facts, not unsubstantiated opinions. Please remember that.

The only reason your reply is remaining is for teaching purposes. Future posts like this will be deleted.

To both of you, I would advise reading the following articles:
Survival Guide to technical forums
How To Not Get or Give Technical Assistance on Usenet and Web Forums

~Blade
Forum Global Moderator

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users