Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Old Man Needs Help With 'puter Stuff.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zombi

zombi

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:27 AM

hi all! I put in the username and such yesterday, then couldn't remember it and couldn't rejoin, but set up a new account..this is the reason I need help with this diabolical machine!LOL!!!! Actually it keeps me from being bored and getting into trouble...well, most of the time! :thumbsup: Anyhow, I am 50 years old, love Rob Zombi music (listening to it now), run with a younger crowd, work full time, live with K.C., lynx point siamese I got from the pound, live in southern CA, desert, am a wanna be computer nerd, work graveyard for (shudder, gasp) wal-mart, 'resistance is futile' is our motto :flowers: and I pretty much am happy with my life. I dropped out of life for over 20 years to care for my elderly parents until they passed on, am a transplanted Okie...and if there is anything else you need to know let me know. Oh, I also saw, before I was told to re-sign up, some very nice postings from some of you, THANXS!, Laters

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dollyeyes

Dollyeyes

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 PM

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:46 AM

:thumbsup: Hi Zombi...am sure you will enjoy your time here at BC...I too..like you are new to putery stuffs...and this lot here are very patient with me and my puter speak (mostly the word 'thingy') they never make me feel stupid and are extremely helpful..you will be glad you joined!! :flowers:

DOLLYEYES
Posted Image
Of all the things Ive lost...I miss my mind the most!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:54 AM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:30 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! zombi.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

#5 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:40 PM

Hi, zombi
We're both on the westcoast, opposite ends thereof, and lay claim to the half century milestone.
You're in the desert, I on an island. Urban existance is, well ... elsewhere.
Using the PC mostly keeps me outta trouble. :thumbsup:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:50 PM

Warm greetings and happy salutations, oh ye seeker of knowledge :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users