Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rezflame

rezflame

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

Hello all, I'm Brent and it's good to be here. There are always going to be some kind of computer issue in my house just because I got three daughters and one desktop. We also have a laptop floating around somewhere, but every time there's a crash or issue, they come running. I guess that's why I joined as I'm not quite the IT technician. I can now rely upon the good people of this forum and your vast knowledge of my bleeping computer, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

I am sure that our Members can help you keep your two computers working, even with three daughters using them.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users