Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

There is malware called "Vista Security 2012-unregistered version" that has taken over almost every program in my PC. Need to find a way to fix this.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lq2012

lq2012

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hi, I am in need of help. One day while I was browsing the internet a window popped up looking exactly like a security system. It is called "Vista Security 2012-unregistered version". I believed it because I use Windows Vista Software, so I thought it was legitimate. Anyways I could not have been more wrong. I took my computer to the help desk at my University, where they tried to run the computer in safe mode. The malware is even present in safe mode. It has ruined my computer's capabilities including running Internet Explorer. I am really worried and would appreciate it greatly if someone could help me find a solution to this problem. I am a college student and cannot afford much, so the cheaper the better.

Thanks

Edited by Blade Zephon, 20 June 2011 - 10:41 AM.
Moved to AII as no logs provided and Prep Guide not followed. ~BZ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

Hello.

Please try following the steps in this guide -> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-win-7-antispyware-2012

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users