Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

slowness

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Audrenae Hunt

Audrenae Hunt

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:18 PM

Hi everyone my laptop is really slow and I was thinking that the problem was due to too many documents on there. How can I remove and cler all of my documents and clean my computer

Thanks,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,589 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:21 PM

What do you mean too many documents? Do you mean files? If so, that has nothing to do with anything. Unless your hd is essentially full, the amount of data on the drive has nothing to do with the system speed. So let's start at the beginning, shall we? Exactly what is slow and when did you first notice the problem? Also, please tell us something about the specs of your system.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,082 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

Have you taken a look at these pinned posts and taken the steps outlined? Slow Computer? Use this troubleshooting checklist and this one Slow Computer/browser? Check Here First; It May Not Be Malware

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users