Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer illiterate - nice to meet u

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ccsmom

ccsmom

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:04 AM

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hi all! I'm here to have someone kindly review my system to help me with my problem that I wont post here. Beware of my inevitable newbie mistakes in posting- in hopes of not making my first... My name is Mary, I'm 29 and a single mom of twin boys. They are 4 and keep me on my toes. I am straightforward and compassionate of others. I have a short attention span and although I am a great multi-tasker, I never finish anything and technology frustrates me... a lot. :angry: I sometimes hit my keyboard in anger, ok very often. So hard buttons pop off. I'm computer dumb and can't fix, diagnose,or prevent anything. Needless to say, I'll be posting in the help me forum and my posts may be spelled like I'm really dumb.... but it's because u and h & j are missing on my keyboard so sometimes I skip them. :P

Edited by ccsmom, 19 June 2011 - 02:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users