Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Virus Pop up deleted - now no IE connection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 grannykaz

grannykaz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 PM

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:23 AM

Hi

I am new to the site and know nothing about computers! I had the Windows Vista security 2012 window popping up at evey action and could not gain access to anything on my computer have managed to get rid of that by following this sites instructions but now when I click Internet Explorer Icon the following appears
Chosse program needed for file so I click Intenet explorer - it then asks Run or Save and no matter which one I do ti goes back to square 1 - choose program!

Is it possible when getting rid of Vista security virus it has taken the files I need to run IE with it?

Would appreciate some assistance I have spent hors trying to figure it out and getting nowhere

I can run internet through administrator - system is sooooo slow though

Kind Regards

Edited by hamluis, 19 June 2011 - 09:29 AM.
Moved from Vista to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users