, and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
I see you've probably used ComboFix in the past, anyway, please do the following:
It looks like you have or used to have two antivirus programs installed:
- Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live! Anti-Virus
- Microsoft Security Essentials
It's not recommended to run more than one antivirus program in resident mode because they can conflict with each other.
I strongly suggest you either disable a real time protection or uninstall one of these programs. Please let me know what you decide...
- Please launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, click the Update tab, and then Check for Updates.
- Then choose the Scanner tab and select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix*
Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
Post the log from ComboFix
when you've accomplished that.