Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware redirects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 charlieEckert

charlieEckert

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

Alright so I'm have several problems on my windows vista computer. When I click on Google links, it redirects me to sour.com. I currently have Avast, Malwarebytes, and SUPERAntiSpyware on my computer. All three of them are free additions. Avast will randomly pop up telling me it has blocked access to a harmful website when I'm not even on the internet. Avast will also move a virus called ha81naoo0o0_com[1].htm to the virus chest. In the last 12 hours I have had over 20 of these virus moved to the chest. The orginal location is C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D4HMM0QO After the IE5\ it often differs however D4HMM0QO appears to be one of the most common.
I run scans everyday, but SuperAntiSpyware is the only one that finds anything now. It generally finds about 300 tracking cookies everyday. Occasionally Windows will it has detected some error and needs to shutdown. If it does it again ill try to remember exactly what it says. Also 3 times when I came back to a windows pop up telling me an unauthorized change was made to windows and when i clicked tell me more it would send me to Microsoft site telling me to buy the newest version of windows. If I clicked cancel or exit, It would log me out. When I would log back in the same pop up would occur and the only way to get out of the cycle was restarting the computer. Also while typing this another windows pop up for msievec.exe location C:\Tom\msiexec.exe asking for permission to run. When I cancel another one just keeps popping up. Ill probably have to restart my computer to stop it. I've also disabled like 5 "windows operating system" in my start up programs.
Any help that anyone can give would be extremely appreciated and I would like to thank any one who take the times to read this and offer help in advance.

Edit Sorry for putting it in the wrong place. Thanks for moving it.

Edited by charlieEckert, 18 June 2011 - 02:48 PM.
Moved from Vista to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

Can you post the logs from Malwarebytes and Super Anti-Spyware?

#3 charlieEckert

charlieEckert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:14 PM

Is their some way to export the scan logs onto here?

#4 charlieEckert

charlieEckert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

For MalwareByts
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6775

Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 7.0.6001.18000

6/5/2011 4:38:23 PM
mbam-log-2011-06-05 (16-38-23).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 407528
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 24 minute(s), 11 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 5

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Temp\0.8005778915750174.exe (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\shed\thr1.chm (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\plugs\mmc116.exe (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\plugs\mmc51.exe (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\plugs\mmc87499229.txt (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

This is the latest log I have that infections were found. Now that I think about it, every time I tried to run Malwarebytes the computer has crashed before it finished. I've only had one scan finish since this date but no infections were found. I'm not sure how to export logs form SuperAntiSpyware

Edited by charlieEckert, 18 June 2011 - 03:21 PM.

#5 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

Just copy and paste from the preferences\logs statistics tabs.

#6 charlieEckert

charlieEckert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

Thanks, I was looking in the wrong place. Here is my most recent scan
SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/29/2011 at 02:01 PM

Application Version : 4.53.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7163
Trace Rules Database Version: 4975

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:44:11

Memory items scanned : 286
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 8688
Registry threats detected : 11
File items scanned : 34554
File threats detected : 297

System.BrokenFileAssociation
HKCR\.exe

Browser Hijacker.Tubby
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#NoModify
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#NoRepair
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#DisplayName
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#UninstallString
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#DisplayIcon
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#DisplayVersion
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#URLInfoAbout
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#Publisher
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Toolbar#EstimatedSize

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.advertise.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.stats.complex.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.cdn.complexmedianetwork.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.mediabrandsww.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
adserving.versaneeds.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.stats.complex.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.specificmedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
citi.bridgetrack.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
citi.bridgetrack.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adviva.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.interchangecorporation.122.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.adviva.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.interclick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
search.boltfind.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.bizzclick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.trafficmp.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
server.iad.liveperson.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.find-quick-results.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
90degreemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
a.ads2.msads.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
ads2.msads.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
adsatt.espn.go.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
b.ads2.msads.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
cdn.eyewonder.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
cloud.video.unrulymedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
content.oddcast.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
convoad.technoratimedia.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
ec.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
indieclick.3janecdn.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
macromedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media-0.phonezoo.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media-macys2.pictela.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.doctoroz.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.giantbomb.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.ign.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.nick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.vmixcore.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media.xfire.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media01.kyte.tv [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
media10.washingtonpost.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
mediaforgews.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
moviesex.smartvideochannel.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
newmediamanager2.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
static.discoverymedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
static.xxxbunker.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
track.webgains.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
video.redorbit.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
www.naiadsystems.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
www.pornhub.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
www.teenist.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
www.teennick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B4Y5UNU6 ]
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@at.atwola[2].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@interclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@revsci[2].txt
C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\tom@tacoda.at.atwola[2].txt
.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
segment-pixel.invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.media6degrees.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
macromedia.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@apartmentfinder[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@counters.gigya[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@dc.tremormedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.lycos[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@overture[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@optimost[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@lucidmedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@media.adfrontiers[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adtechus[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adlegend[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@bizzclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@affiliate.admediatrack[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@c.gigcount[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.findeven[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clicksclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@advertnation[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@clicks.searchnetnow[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@interclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@atwola[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@advertise[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@specificmedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ru4[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@beacon.dmsinsights[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@uiadserver[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adbrite[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@viewablemedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@crackle[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adtrack.voicestar[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@click.fastpartner[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@enhance[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@digitalentertainment.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adxpose[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.findstuff[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@eyewonder[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@media6degrees[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adserver.adtechus[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@insightexpressai[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ar.atwola[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clickwhale[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mediadakine[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@r1-ads.ace.advertising[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@tacoda.at.atwola[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.findsearchengineresults[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@gr.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.pubmatic[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.findxml[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clicksthis[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ehg-players.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.findsmy[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mm.chitika[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clickcheer[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.orfind[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.321findit[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adserv.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clickbowl[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@zedo[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.undertone[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clicksare[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.find-quick-results[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@affiliate.gmtracker[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@findology[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@a1.interclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@track.clickpayz[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@clicks.thespecialsearch[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@at.atwola[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.burstnet[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@cdn1.trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@revsci[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@nextag[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@network.realmedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@server.cpmstar[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.spstats[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@counter.hitslink[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mtvn.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ehg-revlon.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@specificclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@viacom.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.amazeclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.apartmentfinder[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@t.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mediabrandsww[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@collective-media[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@d.mediadakine[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@cdn.jemamedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@advertising[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@p419t1s4631512.kronos.bravenetmedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@test.ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.addynamix[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.hippofind[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@clickthrough.kanoodle[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@pointroll[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@apmebf[2].txt

#7 charlieEckert

charlieEckert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Alright that last log wasn't my most recent. My logs are in what appears to be random order. Should I deleate the previous log I posted or is that useful still.
SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/18/2011 at 00:18 AM

Application Version : 4.54.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7285
Trace Rules Database Version: 5097

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:57:43

Memory items scanned : 598
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 9033
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 35236
File threats detected : 362

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.yieldmanager.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.t.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.pointroll.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.find-quick-results.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.advertise.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.avgtechnologies.112.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.surveymonkey.122.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.www.twstats.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.twstats.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.twstats.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.www.twstats.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.twstats.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies ]
www.find-quick-results.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertise.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.content.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
www.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.ru4.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adbrite.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.edge.pluralmediallc.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.edge.pluralmediallc.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.pluralmediallc.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
edge.pluralmediallc.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
edge.pluralmediallc.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bizzclick.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adknowledge.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.r1-ads.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.xiti.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.adxpose.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.avgtechnologies.112.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.surveymonkey.122.2o7.net [ C:\Users\Tom\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\85ekm48t.default\cookies.sqlite ]
convoad.technoratimedia.net [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
crackle.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
ictv-ic-ec.indieclicktv.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
media.entertonement.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\9PZRSUCD ]
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@friendfinder[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.pointroll[3].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.pureleads[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@xml.trafficengine[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@optimize.indieclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@cmp.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.lycos[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@clicksor[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@aim4media[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@kontera[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@media.adfrontiers[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@azjmp[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adtechus[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@lucidmedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adtrackrs[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adlegend[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.advancedmn[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.shorttail[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@bizzclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@indieclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@statcounter[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@2o7[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.xy7track[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@click.blue-square-media[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ebonymatchdatefinders[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.findeven[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@educationcom.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clicksclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@interclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@apmebf[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@atwola[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ad.doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@advertise[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ru4[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@burstbeacon[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@findtopresults[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.trackimizer[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@technoratimedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@target.db.advertising[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.findallofittoday[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ehg-wss.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@beacon.dmsinsights[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@static.freewebs.getclicky[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.nba[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.ask[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@uiadserver[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@sales.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@pluckit.demandmedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@invitemedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@crackle[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@click.fastpartner[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.businessfind[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@enhance[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@digitalentertainment.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@click4college[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adxpose[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.blogtalkradio[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.findstuff[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@trafficengine[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@eyewonder[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@r2.unicornmedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.cpcadnet[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@steelhousemedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@entrepreneur[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adserver.adtechus[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@andomedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads-vrx.adbrite[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.e-planning[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@nestleusa.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.mediaquantics[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@insightexpressai[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@media.contextweb[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@global.multifind24[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ar.atwola[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@media.contextweb[3].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adserving.versaneeds[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clickcheer[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.pubmatic[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@3dclicktracker[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@r1-ads.ace.advertising[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.adk2[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@in.getclicky[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@tacoda.at.atwola[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.boltfind[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mediadakine[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@legolas-media[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.findxml[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ad.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.lzjl[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clicksthis[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.findsmy[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.orfind[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mm.chitika[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.321findit[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@myroitracking[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.clicksare[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@liveperson[3].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@zedo[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.undertone[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@adserv.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.find-quick-results[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@clicks.freesearchbuddy[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@xm.xtendmedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@boostmobile.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@liveperson[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@advertising.sheknows[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.googleadservices[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@citi.bridgetrack[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.findtopresults[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@findology[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@a1.interclick[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.bestdatafind[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.googleadservices[3].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.googleadservices[4].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mlbam.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@track.clickpayz[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@shoprealdiscounts.pgpartner[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@at.atwola[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@finditnow[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ad.wsod[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@gotacha.rotator.hadj7.adjuggler[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@clickbank[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@cn.clickable[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@click.eyk[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@pharmacy.multifind24[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@cdn1.trafficmp[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@trafficmp[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@revsci[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@interchangecorporation.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@network.realmedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@server.cpmstar[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@tracking.waterfrontmedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mtvn.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@travel.multifind24[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@air.multifind24[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@viacom.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@pubads.g.doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.campusexplorer[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@www.findmywebstuff[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@looksmart.digomedia[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@mediabrandsww[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@elitestaffinginc[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@collective-media[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@d.mediadakine[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@cdn.jemamedia[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@businessfind[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@advertising[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@libertymutual.112.2o7[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@sftrack.searchforce[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@imrworldwide[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@ads.addynamix[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@search.hippofind[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@theclickcheck[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@clickthrough.kanoodle[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@pointroll[2].txt

Edited by charlieEckert, 18 June 2011 - 03:30 PM.

#8 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:33 PM

Try updating mbam again, and post the results.

#9 charlieEckert

charlieEckert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

I made it about an hour into the scan and my computer crashed :axe: . However When the computer crashed it had found 9 infections and all of them were at the beginning of the scan. So I just ran the scan again and aborted it after it had found those 9 again. So this is just the scan of the first 45 seconds!
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6889

6/18/2011 5:28:32 PM
mbam-log-2011-06-18 (17-28-32).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 46347
Time elapsed: 45 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 8
Files Infected: 1

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{10DE7085-6A1E-4D41-A7BF-9AF93E351401} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{10DE7085-6A1E-4D41-A7BF-9AF93E351401} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{D372567D-67C1-4B29-B3F0-159B52B3E967} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FD72061E-9FDE-484D-A58A-0BAB4151CAD8} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\YontooIEClient.Layers.1 (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\YontooIEClient.Layers (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{FD72061E-9FDE-484D-A58A-0BAB4151CAD8} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{FD72061E-9FDE-484D-A58A-0BAB4151CAD8} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\program files\yontoo layers client\yontooieclient.dll (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Removing the infected files have done nothing so far to stop the problems i have encountered.
This is a quick scan I ran.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6889

6/18/2011 10:04:09 PM
mbam-log-2011-06-18 (22-04-09).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 165392
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 36 second(s)

Registry Keys Infected: 0
Files Infected: 3

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\Users\Tom\0.40070039920312606.exe (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\0.04446273847464821.exe (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Users\Tom\msiexec.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Edited by charlieEckert, 18 June 2011 - 09:04 PM.

#10 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include the link to this topic in your new topic and a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

Once you have created the new topic, please reply back here with a link to the new topic.

#11 charlieEckert

charlieEckert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:18 AM

My link

#12 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 PM

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

Now that your log is properly posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the logs you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on, the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Now that your log is posted and you are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another Malware Removal Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users