Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank you

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ben12

Ben12

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

I just want to say Thank you to the team of individuals running this awesome website. Today, I made the mistake of downloading an attachment from what looked like a legit email from FedEx. It said that my parcel had been delivered and had an attachment which I thought was a confirmation or something. It ended up being the Windows 7 recovery virus. After a long and frustrated afternoon, I found your site. The information and steps were very easy to understand and I had the virus removed and windows restored back to normal in less than 30 minutes. My sincere gratitude goes to you guys for all that you do. Keep up the good work, the cyber-world needs you. Thanks Again!!!!!!!

P.S. Screw hackers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

Thanks for the compliment and for joining BC. If you experience new problems or need help, please don't hesitate to post about your problem.
Welcome.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users