Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

clicking and loading cursor

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Doomsis

Doomsis

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 AM

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

Computer has been opening 'my computer'. Somehow I noticed when I did automatic updates, my computer somehow removed service pack 3. My avast that rates if the website is safe has been inactive for sometime so I was unaware if the site was safe. I was trying to search about ip address for my router and it led me to a website that shows my ip address. I also have been visiting fltvo.com to convert Youtube videos to mp3. I've recently stopped it because computer is acting funny. It shows 1/3 green bar. I had no idea fixya.com was was unsafe. It shows 3/3 yellow bar. Ever since I uploaded service pack 3, the clicking isn't that bad. My cursor keeps loading and I'm doing nothing. Whatever it is, my avast does not detect it. The random clicking appears once in awhile then it's gone for hours then it comes back. I don't think it would be a key logger because all of my accounts haven't been touched. I also visit sites for music codes because it's so hard to find one you want - for neopets to allow. I've been checking for automatic updates and shows none, but it loads updates afterwards. I share this computer so I can't really explain further. Service pack 3 was mysteriously removed and security update for internet explorer. Well I rarely use internet explorer. I also accepted files from someone for a pattern, but yahoo scanned it and nothing. I even scanned it w/ avast. I also received a text file from them because I couldn't read windows xp files. It started happening for 2 days straight when I was playing a PC game and started to nice to mouse moving. The last time I saw the PC doing something was dragging to highlight nothing. I believe the only driver that didn't download right was for the wireless internet driver.

I rebooted the computer previously because I wanted everything, including windows file, on one drive; not two. Whatever is there, for some reason my website rating for avast is turned off. Avast is updated to latest. When I check for updates, there's none. Then it updates O_o. There's still clicking. It likes to click on website ads. The mouse doesn't move around crazy. I doubt it's a keylogger becuz none of my accounts were messed with. I haven't been using my computer a lot for this reason. I posted previosly on another forum, but no response. I don't think it came from an inappropriate site because no one uses this computer for this purpose, unless they're lying to me.

The last time I let a friend use my PC computer it wouldn't start anymore and my reboot CD wouldn't work. Including all the other computers she broke and denies it. i waited like 2 years and decided to use it again and it worked O_O. The last time my computer got infected on laptop was mr. magoo and my own antivirus program (mycleanpc.com most unreliable). They instructed me to run something and the dos program pinned on all my antivirus folders and mighty magoo.

I noticed when I mistype something, it loads infoweb or if i type devianart.com, it goes to incorrect site (white screen). I also like to browse on google for pictures and I think I've bumped into where my browser said this link can harm your computer. Some of the pictures I like to browse is fanart so I can use it on my desktop =D or avatar for accounts. Because my avast website rater hasn't been working so I don't really know. Sometimes it falsely rates a website that is unsafe. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have a habit of going so far to go to an unsafe website just to get a music code no one seems to offer on neopets >_<.

I accidentally installed foxtab application and then i find afterwards that it was fake. I tried to press the other links on website and the pages couldn't be found O_O. But I used restore point so it should be gone. Other program I recently installed was noscript. I got tired of it because it loaded my page so slow in neopets. The starting point of the clicking and loading behind background when i removed noscript. The other description above is other possibilities that I have been doing on my computer.

I cannot reboot my computer because I want to keep everything on my computer except the bad files. It's probably been a week since it started. I had to post on wrong forum.

Edited by Doomsis, 17 June 2011 - 11:36 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:16 AM

Hello,

And welcome to BleepingComputer.com, before we can assist you with your question of: Am I infected? You will need to perform the following tasks and post the logs of each if you can.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

NOTEMalwarebytes is now offering a free trial of their program, if you want to accept it you will need to enter some billing information, so that at the end of the trial you would be charged the cost of the product. Please decline this offer, if you are unable to provide billing information. If you want to try it out, then provide the billing information.

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
Download Link 1
Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.

• Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

SUPERAntiSpyware:

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free

• Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Instructions:

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Now GMER

GMER does not work in 64bit Mode!!!!!!

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:

• Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic Full Scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

#3 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

MBAM Results: (by the way my system volume doesn't show on the tabs displayed near the time. I usually have to manually open it through program files>accessories>system volume because i was told to install the drivers that was described by the dell model I had, but the volume icon never shows up)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6912

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

6/21/2011 4:25:32 PM
mbam-log-2011-06-21 (16-25-32).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\
Objects scanned: 204819
Time elapsed: 33 minute(s), 46 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\system volume information\_restore{72daed16-5565-4cec-8706-fdd8df66996c}\RP45\A0027242.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Antispyware Log: (I don't think these cookies were harmful because they load these on neopets.com. like realmeadia etc.. I was using noscript and had no idea which to trust or not. Made me rlly mad cuz I was shopping stuff on this game and it load slow and i purchase item too late when I ran Noscript. I got tired of it and removed this program)

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/21/2011 at 06:56 PM

Application Version : 4.54.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 7301
Trace Rules Database Version: 5113

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:58:43

Memory items scanned : 245
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4389
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 56329
File threats detected : 70

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@legolas-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ar.atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@adxpose[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ads.pubmatic[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@content.yieldmanager[4].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@stats.paypal[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@collective-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@paypal.112.2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@advertising[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@www.googleadservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@mediaplex[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@care2.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ads.undertone[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@mediabrandsww[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ad.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ads.intergi[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@pointroll[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@user.lucidmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ad.wsod[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@cgi-bin[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ads.bridgetrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@d3.zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ads.pointroll[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ox.mediabistro[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@beacon.dmsinsights[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@dmtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@at.atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@invitemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ru4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@interclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@viacom.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@web-stat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@gr.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@tacoda.at.atwola[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@lucidmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@content.yieldmanager[5].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@e-2dj6wjl4wmcjidp.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@caloriecount.about[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@timeinc.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@a1.interclick[2].txt
macromedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LZCJHKG2 ]
media.oprah.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LZCJHKG2 ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\LZCJHKG2 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@apmebf[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@content.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@content.yieldmanager[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\Cookies\ayra1008@revsci[2].txt

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FraudPack
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\AYRA1008\DESKTOP\RAZOR_LATEST.EXE

Question: Well There's a possibility that that setup file could be running as my client for my online game. Is my Razor folder safe since it didn't find the actual program a threat even though its setup file is a trojan virus? I downloaded it from runuo.com. or whatever was loading on my laptop- disguised it as a setup file?

Looks like my volume icon is back to normal. Its shows now.

Edited by Doomsis, 21 June 2011 - 11:18 PM.

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

Can you please update mbam, and rerun it?

#5 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:53 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.0.1200
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6915

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

6/22/2011 12:53:20 AM
mbam-log-2011-06-22 (00-53-20).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 205105
Time elapsed: 32 minute(s), 15 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#6 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:56 PM

Are you still having the issues?

#7 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:19 AM

i didn't have the issues before the scan, but it looks like it was still there even if I thought it was gone. I'd like to make sure it's okay first. I'm still having this infoweb problem. If i type it wrong or not it leads me to infoweb. If razors_latest setup file was a trojan, does it mean the program, razor i'm running now is unsafe?

#8 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:30 AM

You can upload that file to http://www.virustotal.com

#9 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

Could possibly someone that was running stuff in the background disguised that file, pretending to be the razor client file for my game. I don't remember it being there because I clear my downloads a longtime ago. It's a bit odd because it went after my online game Ultima Online. If it were a bad virus, why didn't it go after the other stuff on my computer like my email, bank account, etc? ALmost lost my ps2 account, but it's bit strange because I never loaned/shared or told my game ID to no one. When I go on my router configuration, I keep getting booted out to login screen. Only way that happens is that someone is on there. I checked if it a connection reset, but that stopped showing up months ago.
GMER 1.0.15.15640 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-06-23 14:01:41
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 SAMSUNG_HM120JI rev.YF100-15
Running: lovelybonehead.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Ayra1008\LOCALS~1\Temp\pxtdrpow.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwAddBootEntry [0xA9FBA202]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwAllocateVirtualMemory [0xAA020CB2]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwClose [0xA9FDE6C1]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateEvent [0xA9FBC81C]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateEventPair [0xA9FBC874]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateIoCompletion [0xA9FBC98A]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateKey [0xA9FDE075]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateMutant [0xA9FBC772]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateSection [0xA9FBC8C4]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateSemaphore [0xA9FBC7C6]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwCreateTimer [0xA9FBC938]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwDeleteBootEntry [0xA9FBA226]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwDeleteKey [0xA9FDED87]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xA9FDF03D]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwDuplicateObject [0xA9FBCC0E]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwEnumerateKey [0xA9FDEBF2]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xA9FDEA5D]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwFreeVirtualMemory [0xAA020D62]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwLoadDriver [0xA9FB9FF0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwModifyBootEntry [0xA9FBA24A]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwNotifyChangeKey [0xA9FBCD82]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwNotifyChangeMultipleKeys [0xA9FBACDA]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenEvent [0xA9FBC84C]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenEventPair [0xA9FBC89C]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenIoCompletion [0xA9FBC9B4]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenKey [0xA9FDE3D1]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenMutant [0xA9FBC79E]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenProcess [0xA9FBCA46]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenSection [0xA9FBC904]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenSemaphore [0xA9FBC7F4]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenThread [0xA9FBCB2A]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwOpenTimer [0xA9FBC962]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwProtectVirtualMemory [0xAA020DFA]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwQueryKey [0xA9FDE8D8]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwQueryObject [0xA9FBABA0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwQueryValueKey [0xA9FDE72A]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwRenameKey [0xAA029E48]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwRestoreKey [0xA9FDD6E8]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwSetBootEntryOrder [0xA9FBA26E]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwSetBootOptions [0xA9FBA292]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwSetSystemInformation [0xA9FBA04A]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwSetSystemPowerState [0xA9FBA186]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwSetValueKey [0xA9FDEE8E]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwShutdownSystem [0xA9FBA162]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwSystemDebugControl [0xA9FBA1AA]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software) ZwVdmControl [0xA9FBA2B6]

Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xAA036902]
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ObInsertObject
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ObMakeTemporaryObject

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 2D08 805045A4 4 Bytes [5D, EA, FD, A9]
.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 2E64 80504700 4 Bytes CALL B28EF102
.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 2F14 805047B0 4 Bytes [E8, D6, FD, A9]
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwReplyWaitReceivePortEx + 5EC 805A64A8 4 Bytes CALL A9FBB335 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ObMakeTemporaryObject 805BC556 5 Bytes JMP AA0322BE \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ObInsertObject 805C2FDA 5 Bytes JMP AA033D5C \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCreateProcessEx 805D117A 7 Bytes JMP AA036906 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngFreeUserMem + 674 BF809922 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDCCE \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngDeleteSurface + 45 BF813911 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDBDA \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngSetLastError + 783B BF824157 5 Bytes JMP A9FBCF60 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngCreateBitmap + F9C BF828CE9 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDE38 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngUnmapFontFileFD + 2C50 BF8316DA 5 Bytes JMP A9FBE040 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngUnmapFontFileFD + B8F2 BF83A37C 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDB4A \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngCopyBits + 5F35 BF857E69 5 Bytes JMP A9FBCFD0 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!XLATEOBJ_iXlate + 348C BF866FF4 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD1AC \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!XLATEOBJ_iXlate + 3517 BF86707F 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD352 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!XLATEOBJ_iXlate + 3F47 BF867AAF 5 Bytes JMP A9FBCE84 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!XLATEOBJ_iXlate + AAFC BF86E664 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDC04 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngUnicodeToMultiByteN + 2ED7 BF871F85 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDF9E \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngGetCurrentCodePage + 411E BF88C9D8 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD32A \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngTextOut + 4149 BF8B0CBE 5 Bytes JMP A9FBCE9C \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngCreatePalette + 2DBF BF8C26A3 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDD80 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngStretchBltROP + 450 BF8C3048 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD06A \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngFillPath + 1517 BF8CB4AA 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD0DA \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngFillPath + 1797 BF8CB72A 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD114 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngDeleteSemaphore + 3B3E BF8ED1B7 5 Bytes JMP A9FBCDB8 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngCreateClip + 19B2 BF913F1F 5 Bytes JMP A9FBCF1C \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngCreateClip + 2586 BF914AF3 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD034 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngCreateClip + 4EE5 BF917452 5 Bytes JMP A9FBD46C \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)
.text win32k.sys!EngPlgBlt + 1924 BF945FB0 5 Bytes JMP A9FBDEF6 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002D0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002D0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002D0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002D01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002D03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002E1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002E0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002E0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002E0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002E0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002E01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002E03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe[212] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002E0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe[280] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002C1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002C0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002C0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002D0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002D0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002D0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002D01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[460] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002D03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[524] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe[588] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe[652] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe[652] KERNEL32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000701F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000703FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[680] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002C1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002C0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002C0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002D0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002D0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002D0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002D01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002D03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[728] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[736] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[896] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[972] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00981014
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00980804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00980A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00980C0C
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00980E10
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 009801F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 009803FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00980600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 00990804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 00990A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 00990600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 009901F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe[1036] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 009903FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00841014
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00840804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00840A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00840C0C
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00840E10
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 008401F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 3 Bytes JMP 008403FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW + 4 77E373AD 1 Byte [88]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00840600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 00850804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 00850A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 00850600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 008501F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe[1052] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 008503FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1068] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 003B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 003B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 003B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 003B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 003B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[1100] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 003B0600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00791014
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00790804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00790A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00790C0C
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00790E10
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 007901F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 007903FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00790600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 007A0804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 007A0A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 007A0600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 007A01F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe[1108] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 007A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 003A1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 003A0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 003A0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002C1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002C0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002C0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002D0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002D0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002D0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002D01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1148] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002D03FC
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe[1184] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001401F8
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001403FC
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 00380804
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 00380A08
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 00380600
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003801F8
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003803FC
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\stsystra.exe[1188] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe[1236] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastUI.exe[1236] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1240] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001401F8
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001403FC
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00811014
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00810804
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00810A08
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00810C0C
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00810E10
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 008101F8
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 008103FC
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00810600
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 00820804
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 00820A08
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 00820600
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 008201F8
.text C:\Program Files\Lexmark 2600 Series\ezprint.exe[1280] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 008203FC
.text C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe[1320] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe[1320] kernel32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter 7C84495D 4 Bytes [C2, 04, 00, 90] {RET 0x4; NOP }
.text C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe[1320] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe[1448] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000A01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002C1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002C0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002C0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002D0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002D0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002D0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002D01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[1460] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002D03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 003A1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 003A0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 003A0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[1488] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe[1756] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1916] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 003A1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 003A0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 003A0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lxdncoms.exe[2196] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe[2384] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002B1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002B0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002B0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[2460] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\My Documents\Downloads\lovelybonehead.exe[2496] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Ayra1008\My Documents\Downloads\lovelybonehead.exe[2496] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[2528] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\atwtusb.exe[3084] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 001501F8
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 001503FC
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 00391014
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 00390804
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 00390A08
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 00390C0C
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 00390E10
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 003901F8
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 003903FC
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 00390600
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 003A0804
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 003A0A08
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 003A0600
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 003A01F8
.text C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe[3152] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 003A03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 000901F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ntdll.dll!RtlDosSearchPath_U + 186 7C916865 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 000903FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] kernel32.dll!GetBinaryTypeW + 80 7C868D8C 1 Byte [62]
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 002B0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 002B0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 002B0600
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 002B01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 002B03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 002C1014
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 002C0804
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 002C0A08
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 002C0C0C
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 002C0E10
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 002C01F8
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 002C03FC
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[3488] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 002C0600

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe [ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW] 005E0002
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[724] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe [KERNEL32.dll!CreateProcessW] 005E0000

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs aswMon2.SYS (avast! File System Filter Driver for Windows XP/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Edited by Doomsis, 23 June 2011 - 01:39 PM.

#10 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

Do you recall where you downloaded that file from?

Is the file still there or has it been deleted?

Does it only happen with Ultima Online, or is windows wide?

By loading you mean it shows the icon that something is trying to load such as the hour glass?

#11 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

Superantispy has contained the item. It was quarantined. It only happened when I played Ultima. When my game was still online, the cursor started acting up when I had the program minimized. I did download it from runuo.com and the GM said that site was safe. I've been using that client for awhile. When I posted the problem, my razor client that runs the game starts acting up out of no where. I used it for the day and the computer started acting funny outside of the program. First, it removed my service pack 3. I didn't notice it was gone until i did automatic updates. While I was away from the computer, it starts doing stuff on its own. Then 'My computer' starts opening by itself and the cursor starts loading. Then when I went to browser, it repeatedly targeted ads on websites. Then it disappeared and problems were gone. When You helped me I wanted to make sure it was okay, but found a trojan sticking on my Razor setup file in 'my downloads' (even though the problems disappeared). So right now I just want to make sure there's nothing else wrong with the computer. And you also helped me removed a bad file, which blocked my sound icon on my desktop.

I was concerned about the razor client because I ran that setup and I'm using the client now. I'm not sure if that's the same file I used. So if Superantispy only found bad file in my downloads (razor_latest.exe) then I'm guessing my Razor folder is okay?

Yes, it's loading like the hourglass.

So the Razor client was quarantined and the bad file blocking my volume icon was successfully deleted.

Edited by Doomsis, 23 June 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#12 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

I would recommend only download driver updates from the manufacturer of your mouse. I would now remove it, and reinstall a new version from Razer's site.

#13 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

NVM i fixed it. I didn't download from site because it kept saying 'no downloads available to download' no matter how many times I added it to 'drivers and download manager'. Had to google it and says download via browser will work. My cookies/internet files are always cleared.

oK SO I UNINSTALLED DRIVER AND WHEN I RESTART COMPUTER it says 'Your device installed new devices to your computer because your device has support for it or somethin' it asked me to restart and I didn't. So i ran the file from the dell website for my laptop model and loaded it onto computer. So am I done? did I do it right?

Edited by Doomsis, 24 June 2011 - 08:40 PM.

#14 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:33 PM

Yup you are done report back if the issue continues.

#15 Doomsis

Doomsis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

I have a question. Every time I restart computer and it loads desktop screen, it blinks a black screen for one second and you know that window like the one similar to 'my computer'? Well a window opens like that, but it's blank and so is the blue bar displayed on the window. That blinks for one second after the black screen blinks. Is that normal? What program could be doing that? Is it avast?

I keep getting booted off my router configuration page and back to the login screen
I get booted off my own router connection. Took 4 times before I reclaimed no matter how many times I change my password or router ip address on my router configuration.

First my internet connection show disabled then kept repeatedly trying to connect by resetting router and once I got it, it turned off. Connection got disabled again. Also every time I try to connect through my ps2, it won't connect so I believe someone is on router - so I pull the router plug and plug it back in, and i quickly reclaim my spot. When I check my router, there's two Myrna PCs. Both mac addresses are different so they must be two different computers. I keep revoking the other computer that cloned the name of my parent's PC. I removed the wireless rods and it stopped happening. I also notice that I am no longer getting booted off my router configuration page i access on the web using my router ip address.

Edited by Doomsis, 27 June 2011 - 03:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users